Chapter 21

Heavy weapons special forces?

    Du Xiuran frowned and said, "The name is very powerful, but what are you going to do after entering?"

    Adjutant Liu next to him said, "Xiao Ran, don't ask too much, these things are state secrets and cannot be easily shared with you. Revealed."

    Captain Zhao glanced at Wu Qingcang, who was sitting on the bed with a bad face to him, smiled, and said, "I can only say that what they can do in the future is very important to the country, to protect the country and save the country. The people are like fire and water, can you understand?"

    The things that Du Xiuran encountered in his previous life, as well as being a prisoner of the Japanese, have left a deep imprint on Du Xiuran's heart, without a strong country, people will suffer from outsiders everywhere. The oppression was bullied by outsiders, so Captain Zhao's words indirectly evoked the most painful past in his heart, and he fell silent.

    Then he said in a somewhat compromised tone: "But that kid is still in high school..."

    Captain Zhao said, "That's fine, he can now do training while studying, and it's not too late to join the army after graduating from high school.

    When he thinks of this kid, he will He was about to join the army in a year, and Du Xiuran was a little reluctant. He turned his head and glanced at Wu Qingcang, who was sitting on the bed with some confusion.

    He gritted his teeth and asked, "Uncle Zhao, do you still have to pay to go to your army? "

    Captain Zhao smiled and said: "If you don't pay, the troops will have food and clothing, and they will be paid monthly to subsidize them." "

    "Really?" Du Xiuran's eyes lit up and said, "Can Wu Qingcang's high school tuition be paid? "

    Captain Zhao glanced at Adjutant Liu and said, "Of course, of course.

    Du Xiuran was relieved, and he said, "Uncle Zhao, can I discuss this matter with Wu Qingcang and reply to you in two days? " "

    Captain Zhao thought for a while and said, "Xiao Ran, you are also an insider. With that kid's current aptitude, it would be a pity if he was just an ordinary person all his life. God has given him the transcendent ability. , it should be used where it is appropriate, and talents cannot be wasted, so you have to discuss it with that kid."

    Du Xiuran nodded and said, "I know Uncle Zhao, I also hope you can help us keep things safe. Wu Qingcang and I don't want anyone to know about this secret..."

    Captain Zhao said with a sigh, "Don't worry about this, I won't tell anyone about it."

    Du Xiuran nodded just as he was about to speak. Wu Qingcang suddenly got up. He seemed to understand something. He walked quickly to the door and opened it. He glared at Captain Zhao angrily and said loudly, "I'm not going, you go!"

    Lieutenant Liu suddenly shouted at the side. He reprimanded: "Little devil, pay attention to your attitude!"

    Captain Zhao next to him hurriedly grabbed Lieutenant Liu. He glanced at Wu Qingcang's physique at the door with a satisfied expression, then turned and patted Du Xiuran on the shoulder and said: " Xiaoran, help your uncle to persuade him, your words will definitely work better than your uncle!" After speaking, he walked towards the door with a smile, and when he passed Wu Qingcang, he stopped and said, "Little devil, I will be there for you, Uncle Liu. The Military Affairs Office is waiting for you to come over."

    After speaking, he walked out, and the adjutant Liu behind him pointed at Wu Qingcang with a grudge, then helplessly put down his hand and followed Captain Zhao out.