Chapter 22

a special meeting is being held in the conference room.

    wu xiang, the vice-captain of the heavy weapons special forces team, stood up and said, "why should our superiors want us to cooperate with a small mercenary group? it's a joke to say it! who are we? we are the elite special forces trained by the country. , not those jugglers on the street who collect money and solve disasters for others!"

    seeing this, the political commissar sitting on the other side of the conference table said: "captain wu, don't get excited, the instructions from the superiors are also his own ideas. although the sirius mercenary group is a small group, you and i, including the zhao brigade, cannot deny their actual combat capability. although they are only a small mercenary group, they should not be underestimated."

    wu xiang patted the table . some people said angrily: "aren't they just a bit of supernatural power? speaking of supernatural powers, this is what bothers me the most, thinking that if you have more power than ordinary people, you will be invincible in the world? if they have the ability, do they do it themselves? what do we want people to do with us? our elites are not useless!"

    the political commissar next to him waved his hand and said: "okay, xiao wu, don't worry about this issue anymore, our task now is to obey the orders of the superiors and cooperate with sirius. well, and safely rescue our intelligence personnel from the border line, this is the first thing we have to consider, other personal bad emotions will be put aside first, irritability will not solve any problems."

    wu xiang after listening to this, he restrained his anger and sat down. after thinking about it, he said, "apart from li tianyu in our team, you and i will do whatever you want."

    captain zhao, who was sitting in the right seat, has been watching from the sidelines, seeing wu xiang say this. , he suddenly said: "eh? don't say it, i just want li tianyu on your team, this is an order!"

    wu xiang's eyes widened, and he smashed the table with his fist, a little angry. speechless.

    the political commissar next to him smiled when he saw wu xiang's appearance, turned his head and asked to captain zhao: "old zhao, the superior wants us to make two quotas, li tianyu counts as one, what about the other one."

    captain zhao thought for a moment said: "i have an idea in my heart for another person. this guy has been raised in the team for two years. when is he not going to play at this time?"

    wu xiang glared at him and said, "if you want li tianyu, who else is so great? besides, the super elites in our team only count li tianyu as number one. who else could it be? is it wang ping? he is worse than li tianyu. it 's too far."

    captain zhao glanced at him and said, "no, there is another person, he can be regarded as our secret weapon..." the

    political commissar and wu xiang both looked at captain zhao at the same time.

    while thinking, captain zhao tapped his fingers on the table, and after a moment of pause, he said, "the person i recommend is... wu qingcang from your team."

    wu qingcang, that boy? how could it be him? !

    political commissar and wu xiang were stunned for a while, zheng ji thought for a while and said: "you have to say that the boy's physical condition response ability is very good, but to say that he is one of the best in the army, he may not be qualified enough. and i heard that he often disobeyed wu xiang's instructions, so he is a very tough soldier."

    wu xiang next to him said hurriedly: "he doesn't just disobey discipline, that kid doesn't listen to your discipline at all during training, every day. seeing him absent-minded, every time i get so angry that smoke rises from the top of my head. to be honest, i really didn't take him out of this kid. if you say he didn't complete all the targets, i've already brushed him off. staying in the present, but the irritating thing is that he can finish all the lines. you have to say that he is an excellent soldier, capable of performing various tasks of the special forces, but other people train hard every day to be like a grandmother, but he is leisurely and leisurely every day. i’m done with all the punishments, and i won’t get tired of punishing him, so i’m wondering, i can’t cure him, this kid is not pleasing to the eye, zhao team, he’s the one you brought in, right? two years later, i have also figured it out. this kid may have some ability and good physical fitness. ordinary people can't compare with him, but he is not proud of being a national special forces soldier? typical! i don't feel a sense of accomplishment because of this kind of soldier, on the contrary, i feel very ashamed!"