Chapter 11

After retracting his fingernails, Wu Qingcang lowered his head and thought for a while, then reached out to grab the food in Du Xiuran's hand.

    Du Xiuran didn't realize until the package in his hand was taken away. He subconsciously reached out to grab it back. Maybe it was because the two of them were not serious. The food in the plastic bag was torn and spilled out. After Du Xiuran's newly bought lunch box was damaged, Du Xiuran kept delivering the food in a plastic bag, and then poured it into the sea bowl for Wu Qingcang to eat.

    The food spilled out and fell on Du Xiuran's body and face. The oil stars in the vegetables splashed into Du Xiuran's eyes. He hurriedly closed his eyes and rubbed them with his hands.

    Wu Qingcang had never eaten at all, and was starving at this time. Seeing that all the rice fell, he was afraid that Du Xiuran would move the rice and land it on the ground, so he hurriedly placed himself on Du Xiuran and licked the rice.

    Gobbling down a few mouthfuls, he licked most of the rice and vegetables from Du Xiuran's body. At this time, Du Xiuran's face was covered with oil stains from the vegetables and the warmth of the rice, which was very uncomfortable. Wu Qingcang was still lying on top of him. Licking the grain of rice made him even more angry. It was estimated that in this monster's heart, he was not as useful as a few grains of rice, so what was he doing all these years?

    So Du Xiuran wiped a handful of rice grains from his eyes and pushed Wu Qingcang angrily: "Damn you, hurry up!"

    Wu Qingcang was licking on Du Xiuran's neck, and for some reason the skin on his neck smelled so good , there was a scent of green grass, Du Xiuran was gasping for breath under the pressure of Wu Qingcang on the ground, and the scent of green grass with heat kept seducing him.

    In addition, there were a few grains of rice on the corner of Du Xiuran's mouth. Wu Qingcang's dark eyes looked carefully, and he lowered his head and leaned in. The white rice on his pale pink lips looked extraordinarily attractive at this time, and he couldn't bear it. Just took a bite.

    Although Du Xiuran was three years older than Wu Qingcang, his body was similar to his. matter.

    The little devil's mouth was hot on his lips, and he kept licking it, even biting his lower lip indirectly twice, and there was no seriousness that made Du Xiuran's lips a hot pain.

    After Wu Qingcang licked it twice, he saw that there were no more rice grains, so he moved towards the rice that fell in Du Xiuran's ears, and licked and pinched his tongue for a long time.

    Ears are Du Xiuran's most sensitive area. Since he was a child, he couldn't stand being touched by others. His mother, Liu Ying, couldn't handle it, but now he was bitten by this monster in his mouth for a long time. face, slapped in the past.

    The slap was very crisp and made Wu Qingcang a little stunned. He maintained a collapsed posture and looked at Du Xiuran with a gloomy expression on his face.

    Du Xiuran wiped his lips and scolded, "You monster, still biting people?" Although Du Xiuran has never had a girlfriend, he knows that mouth-to-mouth is an intimate matter between men and women, although this monster doesn't understand anything, It was just to suck the rice grains on his lips. It was his nature to eat food, but it was not serious. He bit his lower lip a few times, causing a burning pain, and his ears were also burning red.

    Wu Qingcang licked the side of his mouth, he frowned and said, "You spilled the rice, I just eat."

    Du Xiuran was depressed and uncomfortable. He took advantage of Wu Qingcang's unpreparedness and lifted him off. He rolled out of the ground, and he scolded: "Fuck you, you are a fart, I will never give you food again, eat wherever you like, and from now on we two. It's okay!" After saying that, he got up from the ground and walked towards the door.