Chapter 41-43

Chapter 41

    Wu Qingcang looked at Du Xiuran silently, and suddenly took out the card. Without saying a word, he broke it in two with his hands, and then folded it together and broke it into four pieces.

    Du Xiuran was stunned for a moment, then continued and hurriedly struggled to get up, grabbed Wu Qingcang's hand and asked, "What's wrong with you? What are you doing with it?"

    Wu Qingcang threw the card away and said, "It's all You were injured because of it."

    Du Xiuran looked at the debris on the ground and felt distressed, he muttered, "You prodigal child, this card is money, you just throw it away..."

    Wu Qing Cang kicked the pieces of the card to the bottom of the bed to prevent Du Xiuran from bending over to look at it, then helped Du Xiuran to lie down, and said, "Don't worry about that, lie down and rest."

    Although Du Xiuran was a little dissatisfied with Wu Qingcang's actions, the little devil I saved him just now. I didn't want to hurt his good intentions, so I followed his movements and lay down, but I didn't feel sleepy. When I remembered that the card was broken and the 3,000 yuan was robbed, he felt uncomfortable. The student's mother was still in the hospital, and without money, she was afraid that she would be discharged without a cure.

    Wu Qingcang saw Du Xiuran's frown in his eyes.

    In the evening, Wu Qingcang went to the kitchen to cook some millet porridge, but there was too little water, and the millet became mushy. When Du Xiuran got it in his hand, he looked at the contents of the bowl and looked up at Wu Qingcang. When Wu Qingcang's face was a little restrained, Du Xiuran loosened his brows, smiled, took the spoon in Wu Qingcang's hand, dug a small spoon into his mouth, and chewed it.

    After a while, Du Xiuran said to Wu Qingcang, "Well, it's delicious, give me half a bowl." When

    Wu Qingcang heard this, his eyes lit up, seeing that Du Xiuran was really eating so sweetly, his heart softened. As if it was over, he hurriedly took the empty bowl with an "um", and flew to the kitchen to serve Du Xiuran a meal.

    Du Xiuran put down his chopsticks after eating two bowls of rice for the first time, and then got out of bed to clean up his chopsticks, but Wu Qingcang carried him back to the bed.

    Du Xiuran said, "I didn't brush the bowl."

    Wu Qingcang said, "I did."

    Du Xiuran said, "I didn't clean up the kitchen."

    Wu Qingcang said, "I cleaned it up."

    Du Xiuran thought about it and said, "I want to go down to the ground for a walk."

    Wu Qingcang pressed Du Xiuran and said, "No, you have wounds on your body, you need to Rest..."

    Du Xiuran said, "I'm a man, this little injury is fine."

    Wu Qingcang looked at Du Xiuran silently, and suddenly stretched out his hand and pressed lightly on the bruise on Du Xiuran's waist, Du Xiuran suddenly couldn't bear the pain. Stop humming.

    Wu Qingcang said, "If you're so injured, don't go to the ground."

    Seeing Wu Qingcang being so persistent, Du Xiuran nodded in compromise.

    Wu Qingcang leaned over Du Xiuran and rubbed the bruise on Du Xiuran's waist with his fingers, trying to rub it away. At first, Du Xiuran could bear it, but after a few strokes, he broke into a cold sweat, and finally he groaned out of the unbearable pain. , he grabbed Wu Qingcang's hand and begged: "Don't rub it, it hurts too much."