Chapter 50-53

Chapter 50

    whose child is this? Wu Qingcang didn't know about this. According to the messy-haired researcher, the baby was already embryonic when he took over.

    The baby's naughty little hand, Yiyi, stretched out to Du Xiuran's face, and was gently taken off by Du Xiuran. When he saw the back of the baby's hand, he felt extremely distressed. Du Xiuran hurriedly put the child into his windbreaker and wrapped it.

    While wrapping it, he scolded Wu Qingcang and said: "How can anyone treat such an older child like a puppy? It's true, so many people, no one thought of finding something to pack for this child. What's it like to freeze?"

    Wu Qingcang rubbed his nose indifferently, put his arms around Du Xiuran's shoulder and said, "It's too windy, let's go, let's go in and talk." After entering the

    house, Wu Qingcang made the matter simple. I told Du Xiuran once again, this kid is an ordinary kid, but he mutated into this after being beaten with a mysterious serum.

    Du Xiuran remembered something, and looked at the baby a little stunned.

    Wu Qingcang had never seriously thought about why he was different from ordinary people when he was born, but after seeing this child, he couldn't help but want to ask Du Xiuran for the first time. He always felt that Du Xiuran knew him Some of his life experience, Wu Qingcang hesitated: "Do I have anything to do with this little cub?" Otherwise, why do they have the same mutation characteristics?

    Du Xiuran was stunned after hearing this, raised his head and glanced at Wu Qingcang, and then fell silent, this matter is really impossible to talk about, that tube of serum, Du Xiuran guessed that it might be research on the blood drawn from the monster by the Japanese in the previous life. So the injection into this baby will produce the same mutation.     And Wu Qingcang... Du Xiuran still doesn't understand, even if his soul is still the monster in the previous life, but in this life he changed his body, why is he still mutated?     When he climbed over the wooden bridge, he only carried one eyeball of the monster, could it be that eyeball?     In short, things were too weird, Du Xiuran couldn't understand, and even the rebirth of them was a problem that couldn't be explained by science.

    To talk about the relationship between Wu Qingcang and this baby... Du Xiuran is even more at a loss. This baby has the blood of Wu Qingcang's previous life in his body, and his physique has changed because of that blood. From a scientific point of view, it is Wu Qingcang's gene. It was inherited to this baby, so Wu Qingcang should be the father of this child? Du Xiuran rubbed his aching forehead, probably from the moment the child mutated, they should have been a father-son relationship...

    Babies are very sticky to Du Xiuran, I can't say why, since Du Xiuran hugged him, he has been honest He actually stayed in Du Xiuran's arms, and even held Du Xiuran's arm. Du Xiuran wanted to change his posture, but he refused. Du Xiuran wanted to put him on the bed, but he kept hanging on Du Xiuran's body and couldn't get off. He held Du Xiuran tightly in his small hands. of fingers.     Seeing that this little thing was so annoying, Wu Qingcang immediately frowned, and he stretched out his hand and pulled the baby's leg up. He said displeasedly, "Where did you come from, I will throw you away tomorrow." The     baby seemed to be afraid of Wu Qingcang kept kicking his short legs, trying to get out of Wu Qingcang's grasp, while Yiyi stretched out a small hand at Du Xiuran, and looked at Du Xiuran with watery eyes, pitiful.     Instead, Wu Qingcang lifted him high, raised his hand and slapped the baby on the buttocks, and said in a low voice, "Move again? If you move again, I'll throw you out of the window..." The baby was slapped by him. After two beeps, he suddenly closed his eyes and cried.     Seeing this, Du Xiuran angrily snatched the baby from Wu Qingcang's hand, and scolded, "If you have the ability, you can scare even a suckling cub. What do you think you are doing to scare him?" To the side, he coaxed. Fortunately, Du Xiuran coaxed his brother's baby before, so he had some experience. He took the spoon on the table and teased the baby for a while. After a while, the baby was happy and hugged the spoon tightly. After playing for a long time, tears were still rolling in the circles of his eyes, and then he stretched out his tender tongue and fell asleep in Du Xiuran's arms, his tender little hand still holding Du Xiuran's index finger.     Seeing this, Wu Qingcang felt sour water in his stomach. If it wasn't for this little cub who had nails like himself, he was afraid that others would find it more troublesome and difficult to deal with, and he wouldn't have brought this bullshit back.