Chapter 10

While Du Xiuran had been working hard to study and take care of the little ghost, time passed by like water.

    In the blink of an eye, Du Xiuran was in the third year of junior high, and his grades were excellent. He was admitted to the key middle school in City B, and the kid was also facing the situation of going to middle school from primary school, but which middle school he went to with his grades became a problem.

    The original primary school leaders didn't want him to go straight to their middle school, and wanted to transfer him to another middle school. Du Xiuran had to ask the teachers of the former primary school. After deliberation, he decided to transfer the file to City B, which is very far from the high school Du Xiuran attended. There was a nearby middle school. Although the school had average conditions, it also had a policy of free tuition for poor students. It was just right for Wu Qingcang to go to school.

    But the kid didn't say anything.

    In the dilapidated room of the factory, Du Xiuran was already much taller than before. He pointed at Wu Qingcang, who was slightly shorter than him, and said with a firm brow, "What did you say? Say it again."

    Wu Qingcang had already At the age of twelve, the facial features on his face are beginning to take on a three-dimensional shape. His eyes have become slightly sharp, and he raised his eyebrows and said impatiently: "I don't want to study anymore, what's the use of studying? Can I eat it for a full stomach?"

    Du Xiuran suddenly choked. For this kid, being able to eat his stomach is more important than anything else. Going to school is really optional for him, and he doesn't like school at all.     So after thinking about it, Du Xiuran restrained his temper and persuaded: "Do you still remember what Adjutant Liu said?" In recent years, Yu Zheng and Adjutant Liu would come over when they were free to see the old man and also take a look at this kid, Wu Qing Cang and Lieutenant Liu were able to get along, mainly because Lieutenant Liu taught him things. Like Yu Zheng, he didn't give him a single glance every time he came, and he was like a stranger, which really made Du Xiuran very angry. Feed the unfamiliar guy!     Wu Qingcang sat down on the wooden chair with missing legs, turned his face and said, "Forget it."     Du Xiuran was so angry, he said, "Adjutant Liu tells you to study hard every time he comes, how can you forget? Wu Qingcang threw the     chair away, looked at Du Xiuran coldly and said, "Why do you care about me?"

    Du Xiuran was choked for a while, but the kid has really grown up. It wasn't when he was little Maotou that he was able to frighten him to some extent. Now that he has thoughts and ideas, he will no longer listen to other people's discipline.

    He knew that he couldn't fight hard at this time. Recently, this kid has become more and more eccentric and rebellious, so he said softly, "Don't you like to practice martial arts? Go to B city to study and get admitted to Adjutant Liu, You can practice with him well, every day is no problem."

    Wu Qingcang snorted coldly, and said, "I can practice just as well without that guy's teaching."

    Du Xiuran said that he was full of anger in his heart, this brat became more and more uneasy. Okay, now it has reached the point where it is too soft and hard to eat.

    So he threw what was in his hand on the table, and suddenly said, "What can you do if you don't study? Where can you be a worker? You are child labor, do you understand? If you don't work, you will have no money, and you will starve to death. Does anyone know?"

    Wu Qingcang didn't back down when he saw Du Xiuran

    's anger, he replied directly, "Even if I don't have money, I won't starve to death." Is he older now? Have the patience? Can you steal or steal? How dare he keep a white-eyed wolf all these years?