Chapter 49

Somewhere on the border of the Golden Triangle, there are trees and trees around the wreckage, and thick smoke billows nearby. The battle has been going on for more than half an hour. It seemed like a dead place, but fortunately, Wu Qingcang stopped in time to let the team quickly retreat ten meters, otherwise it would really be a heavy loss this time.

    There were actually three small laser cannons aimed at them in the woods not far away. After half an hour of fighting, the result was quite tragic. Several team members were seriously injured. There was no suspense that he would lose. Wu Qingcang stared at the woods for a while with his icy eyes, and suddenly threw away the gun that was in the way.

    Several team members hurriedly set up guns to cover him, but within a few jumps, the trees blocked Wu Qingcang's figure, making them lose the target they were trying to protect.

    With Wu Qingcang's skill, it was easy to get rid of the two, but the moment he killed the gunner on the third, his red eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of a light not far away. Fortunately, he was very alert and flashed violently. , although dodged the key point of the head, but did not completely escape.

    That damn laser was really terrifying. His left shoulder felt as if it had exploded, and his flesh was blurred. Wu Qingcang endured the severe pain and hugged his injured left arm and dived down to his body. The gunner's neck bone.

    When several team members saw Wu Qingcang's injury, they were all stunned. The blood was so horrific. After wrapping it in sand cloth for a long time, the blood was still flowing. In their eyes, the captain's arm was considered useless. Hope it's really not too big.

    Seeing this, Liu Qingyun couldn't bear it any longer. He braced his body and scolded: "Damn, you want to vent your anger and come with me." After that, he dragged his injured leg and picked up the gun and stood up.

    In the back, the sixth, fourth, fifth, etc. stood up with jealousy.

    Wu Qingcang sat in a corner, covered his injured arm and glanced at them, but he didn't stop them, and soon a few people rushed into the woods... The

    four laser cannons had been destroyed, and the rest of Liu Qingyun and the others were more than enough to do it. He didn't need him to come forward anymore. He thought about it, took out the satellite phone from his pocket, and called Sun Wei. After Sun Wei connected, Wu Qingcang said in a low voice for a long time: "There is a traitor in the team. "..."

    Turning off the phone, Wu Qingcang leaned his head against the stone and looked up at the sky, the sky was very gray and looked hazy, gunshots could be heard faintly in the distance, and it seemed like a war had begun, Wu Qingcang looked down at the injured. His arm, damn it, that shabu was really annoying, so he stretched out his hand and pulled it off, and the hemostatic medicine in his jacket pocket fell out.

    Seeing the hemostatic medicine, he remembered the thing that Du Xiuran had stuffed into him when he left, and what he said when he held him, Du Xiuran said, "...Be careful with Dr. Xu, I'll wait for you to come back."

    ...Xu Zhiyun? A cold smile suddenly appeared on the corner of Wu Qingcang's mouth, and it disappeared in a flash.

    At this time, Du Xiuran was fidgeting in a room in the family area of ​​the army, and he didn't even eat lunch.

    The door suddenly opened, and Team Zhao came in and said, "Xiao Du, there is some news."

    Du Xiuran stood up in shock and asked, "How are they? Are they... okay?"