Chapter 26

After leaving the bathroom, Du Xiuran's tongue still hurt badly, but he was angry, so he put on his casual clothes and went into the kitchen, put a piece of paper vermicelli into the pot, and beat a few eggs on it.

    When he brought it out, it was a big bowl. Wu Qingcang, who was already hungry, picked up the bowl that Du Xiuran had served, and filled his stomach with three chopsticks. No slag left in the stomach.

    Du Xiuran looked at him and shook his head. It was incredible. He felt that this kid had a bigger appetite than before.

    After eating the noodles, he was about to go to bed, but Wu Qingcang was too big, he was no longer like he was when he was a child, so he couldn't share a bed with two people. He could only sleep on the bed and make the floor alone. Wu Qingcang's arms had Injured, Du Xiuran laid a quilt for him and let him sleep on the bed, and spread a straw mat on the ground to spend the night.

    As a result, Wu Qingcang didn't do it, he carried Du Xiuran onto the bed in a sullen manner, got himself into the prepared floor bunk, and sniffed the quilt that Du Xiuran was lying on, and grinned at Du Xiuran after sniffing.

    Du Xiuran glared at him, this kid has been in the army for so many years, but his smelling habit has not changed.

    Wu Qingcang was really tired, he fell asleep when his head touched the pillow, but Du Xiuran was not sleepy for a while, so he looked at the sleeping profile of the kid through the moonlight, thinking in his heart, the kid is also twenty-one years old this year, and he is right now. When it’s time to be young and love impulsive, men, it’s not good to keep your desires like this. You should make a girlfriend everywhere. After a long time, you feel that it’s almost the same, and the two will get a marriage certificate and live a good life.

    In Du Xiuran's heart, Wu Qingcang was half of his child. From childhood to adulthood, he always hoped that Wu Qingcang could live like a normal person. To be honest, apart from having a pair of nails that were different from others, In essence, he is the same as other normal people. As long as he does not show his nails in the future, he can live a peaceful life until his death. This is a wish that can be realized, and it is also what Du Xiuran has always thought.

    Since Wu Qingcang joined the special forces, Du Xiuran saved all the money he had put into Du Xiuran's card. If you save enough money to buy a building, it will be easier to marry a wife when you have a house.

    Once the lifelong happiness of this kid is settled, the biggest concern in Du Xiuran's heart is completed. The future is all very good. After Du Xiuran made a plan in his heart, he nodded secretly, turned around and closed his eyes, and then fell asleep peacefully.

    The next day was the weekend, and Du Xiuran had no class. When he woke up in the morning, he took Wu Qingcang to the market and bought some meat and vegetables, because Wu Qingcang kept talking to him about eating the dumplings he made.

    Du Xiuran had known for a long time that Wu Qingcang would be greedy for the dumplings he made. When the two of them lived together, the corners of his mouth often swelled with oil, so for the past two years, Du Xiuran would pack some dumplings and put them in an incubator every once in a while. The Lito people brought it over.

    Yesterday, he didn't know that the kid would suddenly go on vacation. If he had known earlier, he would have packed some and prepared it for him to cook.

    After sending the food home, he took Wu Qingcang to buy underwear and underwear. This kid always comes back without underwear, but he is pretty cool when he is empty-handed. I saw that there are casual suits in the mall. Still, he gritted his teeth and bought a set for Wu Qingcang, it was black.