Chapter 29

The man's most sensitive place was pinched by this kid. Du Xiuran felt too ashamed and ashamed. He tried to arch his lower body to get away from Wu Qingcang's scorching palm, but the kid's hand was tightly clenched, so tight that Du Xiuran's entire body was covered. All the body sensations were concentrated in Wu Qingcang's palm, which was hot.

    Seemingly aware of Du Xiuran's discomfort, Wu Qingcang lightened the strength of his hand, then thought for a while, suddenly let go and quietly got into his underwear, at the moment of touching, Du Xiuran's body was clearly visible Trembling.

    He blushed, desperately pressed his hands against Wu Qingcang's chest in the dark, and whispered in a hoarse voice, "Don't...you let go."

    Wu Qingcang lowered his head and looked at Du Xiuran's water light through the moonlight. With blinking eyes, he paused and then said softly, "You used to help me too, but now I will help you. As you said, it's always bad to hold back..." After speaking, his subordinates slapped it lightly, and again I rubbed the most sensitive area in front of Du Xiuran.

    Du Xiuran's body trembled for a moment, but his mouth still resisted panting and said, "No, myself... I can, I can do it, let go of your hand first."

    After listening, Wu Qingcang approached Du Xiuran instead, and stretched With his tongue out, he licked Du Xiuran's lips, and the speed of his subordinates gradually increased. Even though Du Xiuran bit his lips, he couldn't help but let out a few "um".

    Wu Qingcang took the opportunity to suck the tongue from

    Du Xiuran's mouth and said softly, "It's alright, I'll take it easy." However, he is strong and physically better than himself. Du Xiuran can't even resist, and his body can't exert any energy, so he can only let this kid move.

    Wu Qingcang kissed Du Xiuran and stared at Du Xiuran's face. He felt that he liked to see Du Xiuran at this time, because at this time he was so real and shy in front of him, not as serious and strong as usual, and his expression was a little weak There was a hint of compromise, as if he had given everything to himself, and Wu Qingcang was very excited to let him play with it, and his hands had been clutching his collar tightly, his knuckles turning white, which made Wu Qingcang very excited. Wu Qingcang felt that Du Xiuran needed him very much and depended on him very much at this time, which made Wu Qingcang to please Du Xiuran as if he was fascinated. He wanted him to be happy in his own hands and like what he did for him. These can be praised.

    So he groped, following the practice in the video Zhou Yan showed him at night, stroking his hands lightly and accurately between Du Xiuran's legs, his cocooned thumbs slowly rubbed the fragile gap, and then slapped his palms. From time to time light and heavy pull.

    When did Du Xiuran experience this kind of stimulation from others, he had long since collapsed in Wu Qingcang's arms, and he could only gasp for breath. He half-squinted at Wu Qingcang who had been staring at him in front of him. Feeling a great shame, how could he do such a thing with this brat? He turned his head sideways, his mouth kept shaking, tremblingly stretched out his hand to cover Wu Qingcang's eyes in front of him, and whispered with an inexpressible and painful expression, "Don't look at me...don't..." After he finished speaking, he closed his eyes, tears streaming down his face.

    Wu Qingcang was a little surprised when he heard this. He quickly pulled away Du Xiuran's trembling wrist and saw the two lines of water stains on his face through the moonlight. Suddenly, he stopped there as if struck by lightning, as if his heart was constantly being sawed by a hacksaw. It hurts the same.

    He let go of his hand and carefully sucked the tears from Du Xiuran's face. He didn't know why Du Xiuran was crying suddenly. Did he hurt Du Xiuran? He bent down and exhaled for Du Xiu, then hugged the thin Du Xiuran in his arms, and said in a difficult voice, "I won't do it anymore, I won't do it again, don't cry, don't cry..."