𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ☆ 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶

"LOVE, WHATS GOING ON?"

I wanted to tell him, I really did.. but I was afraid. I was free yet, I was afraid. Was it always going to be this way? We're we going to be this way?

I tapped my chin as I tried to come up with the best excuse. I didn't want to lie to him, yet I had to. It was getting annoying how I always had to lie to save myself.. from the person I was in love with.

"Nothing.. I'm just a bit worried- for Mary, and Jonathan.. and Avery."

I tapped my finger on the table as I glanced around the room. I could feel Williams gaze piercing through me but shrugged and looked up.

"Winfrey still doesn't like you."

I changed the subject. I didn't feel William would shrug of the topic at all, but he scoffed immediately after he heard the name winfrey. I didn't understand why they heated each other so much.. they were so nonchalant toward each other.

"I. don't. care."

He got up once more, he walked upstairs running his hands through his hair. I rolled my eyes and stood as well. Turning around, I walked out through the door to get some fresh air.

To my surprise, I found Jonathan. What was he doing here? Did he come to pick up Mary?

"What.. what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I just.. Avery said she forgot something here. She also said Mary was here.. wait don't tell me your with-"

He paused.

"Never mind.. can I come in? Or can you tell Mary to get it so we can go?"

Seriously? Was that all he was going to ask? He wouldn't even say hello, or ask how was your day?

Why did I care?

"Jonathan.. Mary said you guys have been having trouble, and I think you should consider.. just- don't fight please, be the bigger person."

He sighed, glancing around. It was a gloomy day.. the clouds were gray, there wasn't even one ray of sunshine around.

"Jonathan-"

"Y/N. I really.. really don't want to talk right now."

He didn't want to talk? with me? Why, was it because he was afraid I'd blab my mouth? Or was it because he was guilty because I was friends with his wife?

"Fine."

I stormed into the house, stomping upstairs as I walked into Michaels room. I picked up the bracelet and scurried back downstairs, opening the door and handing him the bracelet.

"You don't want to talk, fine. Don't talk.. your a real asshole Jonathan, you know that!?"

I slammed the door and turned over. Huffing. Once again, I let my thoughts and emotions get the better of me. Why? Did I lash out.. was it because I felt so overwhelmed, that the guilt turned into anger? Did my sadness, turn into anger?

"Y/n, what's wrong?"

Mary said as she walked over, Micheal behind her as he peeked through the windows. I sighed and shook my head, wondering why I even lashed out like that in the first place.

"Nothing. It was just some.. stupid guy."

I huffed and ran my hand through my hair, I walked into the kitchen with both of them, sitting down. I hated this.. why couldn't I just keep my emotions in one place? Was it always going to be this way?

Why?