𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ☆ 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

NARRATION:

Y/N, WAS STUMPED.

What could she do now, nothing. Now, all she could do was hope things gout better. She found William in the car, as well as Micheal and winfrey. She sighed and hopped in, closing the door as she looked forward, gulping.

She huffed. She couldn't keep anything together, not even her own daughter, but who was she? Who was y/n, to think she could keep her daughter's emotions together. Right, no one. An empty.. vessel.

Y/n then sighed, she took a deep breath and turned back, a small smile appearing on her face.

"So, Micheal.. what are we thinking, go to avery's tomorrow? Or.. go to the police station to meet Jonathan? He's a detective, and I'm sure he'll teach you many things! He's really good at mystery's as well, So, what do you think?"

Jonathan, "why him?" William thought. There were many more detectives around, but she always went on and on about Jonathan. He wasn't even as good as other professional's when it came to his own profession.

"Well I-"

"Can I come too mom?"

Winfrey spoke, Y/n smiled and nodded. She was happy they all acted like nothing happened. William, he was quiet.

But what could he say, he wasn't apart of this conversation, since.. he and Jonathan "didn't get off on the right foot" she thought it would be best if she didn't include him at all.

"Alright then, it's settled! Tomorrow."

Micheal nodded slowly and looked back toward the window, while winfrey sat and looked down at her feet, trying to avoid eye contact. But with who, y/n?

Y/n turned back to face forward as she glanced at William. He clutched his fingers onto the steering wheel as he looked forward, biting his lip. He bit it so hard, blood almost began to seep out.

William soon parked in front of y/n's home. She got out of the car, taking one bag of the food as she left the other in Williams car for him and Micheal to go with. Winfrey walked inside while y/n stayed back to say goodbye.

"William.. is everything okay?"

Y/n asked, as she stood in front of him. He towered over her, his gaze piercing into her soul. His menacing gaze showed a feeling, but she couldn't quite comprehend what it was..

"William? Wh-"

"Don't go see him tomorrow."

See who? Jonathan? She didn't expect William to care, so much that he'd look at her with so much emotion, it was even worse that the emotion seemed to be irritation.

"Well I'm going to drop off Micheal and Winfrey, I have to see him."

Y/n spoke, tilting her head and chuckling.

"Then don't drop them off then, just leave them with me."

William placed his hands in his pockets, clutching his fists.

It seemed he didn't want her seeing Jonathan at all, it wasn't her intention to either. She was only dropping winfrey and Micheal off. She only wanted to see winfrey and Avery make up.

"But, I just want to drop them off, I'll leave soon after, he's my friend."

William only looked up, toward the night sky, huffing before his gaze landed on y/n once more.

"Y/N. Don't go, WHY CAN'T YOU LISTEN JUST, THIS ONCE?"

William raised his voice, his brows furrowing.

"he's my friend William, I can see him and talk to him whenever I want."

Y/n matched up, raising her voice slightly. She hated the tension, and she didn't have the time to deal with Williams nonsense today.

"WILL YOU JUST LISTEN THIS ONCE, AND STOP ARGUING WITH ME!? HE ISN'T DOING ANYTHING FOR YOU!"

William yelled.

"WELL AT LEAST HE'S BETTER THAN YOU! HE DOESN'T YELL, HE'S CARING AND, he doesn't hurt me.."

Y/n spoke, her breath heightening as tears started to collect at the bottom of her eye lid. A tear slid down, quicker than any of the other years that would soon run down after.

"I'M TRYING MY BEST! AND YOU DONT EVEN SEEM TO APPRECIATE ME, BECAUSE ALL YOU THINK OF, IS HIM!"

"BECAUSE YOU RUIN EVERYTHING! You ruin everything.. your ruined my life, your hurt me, you made me feel so.. WORTHLESS!"

Y/n sobbed. Her tears were tears of frustration not anger, they were tears of sadness, not regret. What could she do now? She was stuck.. she couldn't get comprehend why she said all those things.

She didn't love Jonathan.. did she? she loved William. She couldn't help but feel lost, lost in her mind with al these emotions running around. She felt William was hurting her more than before, but she never realized that he had feelings as well..

She couldn't even figure out what he was feeling because he never shared anything with her. He only said It wasn't any of her business. What does he expect her to do, read his mind?

Now.. it was broken, again. The peace she tried so hard to restore. All because.. William afton was blinded by-

Jealousy?