𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ☆ 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

I SAT THERE ON MY BED, CONTEMPLATING WHY I DID THAT, DID I REGRET IT?

I looked up, the hinges of the door making slight noise. I watched winfrey walk in, she had been walking in and out to check on me. It was on days like these that I really needed her to stick with me.

"Are you okay mom?"

I nodded slowly as she sat next to me. I put on a light smile. She cared so much, and I didn't give her so much attention.. I felt bad.

"I'm fine, are you? How about we watch a movie together? Like the old times, remember!"

I smiled, taking her by the hand as we walked downstairs.

"What do you mean the old times? Mom, you seriously are you okay?"

I nodded my head as I put the movie inside the decoder. I turned on the television and sat next to my daughter, I missed the old times we had.

"I'm fine! Are you? Tell me about school."

I turned, I was ready to hear all of her problems, I was ready to give her advice. I was ready for anything, I didn't want to feel so guilty anymore, especially since my last encounter.

"Mom.. fine. It's good, schools great. Now tell me about you."

I sighed, looking up as my gaze landed on her eyes. Her beautiful, soft, eyes. Winfrey huffed, she looked up to the ceiling and looked back to me as she opens her mouth to speak.

"Schools fine.. I just- I'm having some friend problems, and Avery won't talk to me.. because this boy- and.."

She sniffled.

My expression turned soft as I cupped her face, she was so hung up on me, that she didn't have time for her own personal life. Winfrey had been through so much.. since that day william took me.

"Don't worry, Avery doesn't know what she's feeling right now.. you guys will be fine! I promise."

I whispered, hugging her as I leaned against the couch.

"But I really like this boy! And.. I feel bad because Avery liked him before me, and I don't know what to do now, because we were hanging out.. and I told her, and now I think she won't talk to me at school. I don't have, any friends apart from her!"

As tears streamed down her face, I let out a sigh of frustration. Was this how teenagers felt? Was this how they dealt with these kind of things?

"Look winfrey, if you keep crying about Avery.. you won't have time for your own life, your own happiness. Let me tell you something.. when I was your age, I had the same problem you did! Did you know what I did? I told my friend to leave if she was going to keep me from my happiness. Guess what she did? She left!"

I paused.

"Wait.. no that wasn't- the point is, don't let simple things like boys ruin your friendships! Tell Avery you like that boy, and I she doesn't accept it.. so be it. If she does then fine, if she still likes him whatever."

I cupped her cheek, as I wiped her tears.

"Your going to be fine."

I smiled as I saw her do the same, I was happy that I helped her.. I was happy that she listened, I was happy that I was with her again. William kept me trapped inside that house. He would lock the doors.. close the windows, he always threatens to kill me yet, he never did. and I'm relieved that he didn't.

"Wait.. doesn't Avery like Micheal?"

I asked, taping my chin.

"That's not the point mom.. remember?"

"Oh, right."