𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ☆ 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝒀

WHAT WAS I SAYING?

No one knew about the situation.. only the two that were involved did. Micheal and William. Winfrey was involved as well.. but she didn't know half of what Micheal did. And of course William, the one who is always hurt me, the one who always acted like he was the best of the best.

If only they knew. If only they knew who he was, what he had done. i didn't resent William.. I loved him. But I can't help but criticize myself for loving a murderer. Loving somebody who hurt me.

"How long has this been going on for?"

Jonathan asked as he held my wrists, observing them before he looked back up at me with a cold expression. William and Jonathan weren't the best of friends, the story has been told already. But I still didn't what unnecessary conflict. I didn't want William to kill him either.

If that would even happen.

"This.. this was just a while ago it's nothing."

I took a step back as I grabbed his arm leading him toward the door. I put on a soft but hesitant smile as I stood, opening my mouth to speak but I paused for a moment. Contemplating if I should go with Winfrey and Micheal to go see him tomorrow.. William looked like he really didn't want me to go.

But who was he to control my actions?

"I'll drop Winfrey and Mike off tomorrow. See you then!"

"Y/n w—"

And with that, I shut the door. Turning and walking into the living room as I collapsed on a chair. I massaged my forehead for a minute before rubbing my temples. Why was this happening?

I kept asking myself.. why, why, why! Why was everything happening to me.. why couldn't it be someone else? Did my life have to become such a mess? Why couldn't I just keep it intact?

The phone rang again. I rolled my eyes, sighing as I got up, picking it up as I took off my heels.

"Hello?"

I spoke.

"Miss y/n?"

I smiled immediately hearing the voice. Thank goodness.. I was waiting for at least one of them to reach out. Wether it would Micheal or William. I hoped it would be William.. hoping he'd at least apologize for lashing out.

"Micheal? Is everything okay?"

I asked, a soft smile on my face.

"No.. dads drunk can you come over please? He's refusing to get up.."

I could hear the distress in Michaels voice. My heart sank as I held the phone to my ear, hesitantly speaking as I held the phone.

"Oh.. yes of course, I'll be right there."

I quickly hung up, yelling out to Winfrey before I scurried to put my shoes on, grabbing my keys as I left, a mess.. I entered my car, starting it as I drove off.

Hoping, that I didn't cause this.