𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ☆ 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

NARRATION; MICHEAL & WILLIAM

WHAT WAS HAPPENING?

Micheal sat in the back of the car seat, watching in concern as y/n and his father argued. He could hear their voices, even if he was far.

His father got into the car, as y/n back into her home, he slammed the door as he rested his head on the wheel clenching his fists. Micheal had never seen his father like this before. His mood swings had gotten even worse than before now that y/n was out.

He has never seen him.. so tense.

He didn't want to go anymore, if it meant his father and y/n were going to fight, then he didn't want see Jonathan, or Avery. Oh Avery, what had he done to deserve such harsh words? Did she mean them?

The past weeks had been a bit rough for him, yet, nobody really asked what was going on, he himself was confused. But what could he do? It was only life, things would get better right?

"Are you going for extra lessons tomorrow Micheal?"

William asked as he took a turn, arriving in their neighborhood. Micheal hesitated to speak, before he eventually did, so he wouldn't cause anything for himself.

"No."

Micheal replied.

William sighed and walked inside, sitting at the dinning table and covering his face with his hands. What was he supposed to do now? Was the is how it was always going to be? Was this always how he was going to treat her?

He regretted everything.. yet, he couldn't stop hurting her. He always manages to ruin everything good in his life, even love. How could she love him? Of course she's going to love Jonathan, since he was better than William.. of course she was going to acknowledge him.

A small whimper came out from William, and Micheal couldn't help but stop and watch as his father silently broke down. He hadn't realized his father could even shed a tear, because he simply didn't care, but now.. how could he not care?

They had made up, and things were going good from their.. they were okay. But when
y/n left, things began to crack, and so Micheal always looked for a way to see y/n, wether it was to walk to her work from school, or to spend time with Winfrey in her house.

He desperately wanted her back, and he knew his father did too.

"Dad?"

Micheal spoke as he approached his father, standing in front of him as he clutched his fists. His father raised his head, and there wasn't a single tear on Williams cheeks, his eyes weren't puffy.. they were only low, and blank.

"Are you okay?"

He asked, almost whispering as he looked down toward the floor.

"I'm fine."

William said before he got up, walking slowly up the stairs, his head down before he spoke once more.

"Get some rest."

He walked slowly, up the stairs before he disappeared into the hall. He turned the doorknob of his rook before turning his head toward the pink door once more. He sighed as he walked toward it, silently walking in as he sat on her bed.

He sat there, contemplating his choices. Yes, money was coming in, everybody loved him. He was on the papers.. everything was going well, but when it came to his personal life, it was a mess..

Why?

Why was his life such a scramble, couldn't it be any better? How could he make it better? Y/n surely did. She made him have hope, he didn't give up because of her.. but now, he felt purposeless. He felt, poignant.

But why? Why did he start a pointless argument, him and Jonathan had problems yes, but.. was it getting to him? So much that he would shout at y/n in such a way?

Was he.. jealous?