-IN THE BEGINNING-

The screen showed a logo that looked like a crest and said WARNER BROS

The screen showed a logo that looked like a crest and said WARNER BROS. PICTURES.

Voices could be heard conversing despite the black screen. 'Alex I have to. If I don't do this we may never truly have a chance of getting rid of the dark lord.' The screen cleared to show Regulus Black and his wife Alexandria Black.

'Y-you tried to defeat the dark lord? On your own!' Older Sirius asked quietly.

'Regulus think of Nova! Our daughter! You can't do this Reggie you mustn't! You know how it'll end!' Alex begged.

'Alex I've already decided. Kreacher and I shall go to where he hid the locket. I've created a fake one and I have written him a message. The chance I will die tonight is almost 100%.' Regulus explained to his wife. She had tears running down her face, leaving light streaks of mascara behind. Regulus to had tears pooling in his eyes.

'No listen to Alex! She's so much more reasonable!' Bella said.

'I take offence to that.' Regulus stated.

'There must be another way to do this!' Alex asked.

'I've tried everything. This is the only way we can come closer to defeating him.' Regulus explained.

'Him? Him as in the dark lord?' Bellatrix asked with wide eyes.

Cries soon sounded through the house and Alex frantically wiped her eyes in order to compose herself for her daughter. Regulus looked to the ceiling to prevent the tears from running down his face.

'It's your turn.' Alex mumbled.

'I figured. Since it's the last time it'll ever be my turn.' Regulus said.

'Not if you don't do this.' Alex suggested again.

'I adore you and Nova with all my heart and I truly wish there was some other way to do this successfully my love. This needs to be done. For the future of the wizarding world.' Regulus soothed his wife. His hands were placed gently on her face and he brings his right hand to move a piece of her hair behind her ear. 'I love you more than anything in this entire world.' Regulus whispered. He rested his forehead against Alex's and this time let the tears run down his face.

'You should probably go see Nova.' Alex whispered.

'Come with me?' Regulus asked.

'Always.' Alex assured.

No one spoke as everyone was in tears or close to. Nova had her head buried into older Sirius's neck as she sobbed and he rubbed her back soothingly and held his niece. He to was in hysterics on the inside about his brother. They had their differences but they were still brothers. And Sirius loves his brother with his whole heart and more.