-ANGRY NOT BIRDS-

'What is that?' Hermione asked as they listened

'What is that?' Hermione asked as they listened. A faint fluttering was heard.

'Wings?' James asked.

'Sounds like it.' Lily nodded.

'I reckon that puzzle was made by Sprout.' Young Sirius guessed.

'What gave you that idea.' Young Remus asked sarcastically.

'Sounds like wings to me.' Harry told them.

'Let's go find out them come on.' Nova rolled her eyes as she stood next to the door. She pushed open the large door and they walked through it to a large room with tall archways and pillars. All around them were little bird looking things attached to a pair of silvery wings.

'Are those keys?' Regulus said as he looked at the screen tilting his head to the side.

'Curious I've never seen birds like these.' Hermione said confused. They were fluttering around all the way up to the top of the high ceiling.

'They're not birds.' Harry told her.

'They're keys with little wings.' Nova added as she tilted her head to the side and looked up at them.

'The Reggie head tilt. Guess it's an inherited trait.' Older Sirius shrugged.

'One of them most probably fits that door.' Harry nodded over to the door not too far away from them. They approached a broomstick that hovered in the air and looked at it. It looked reasonably old but still functioning.

'This has to be Hooch's.' James said.

'Could be Flitwick because of all the enchantments.' Dorcas suggested.

'True.' Marlene agreed.

'Could be both.' Alice shrugged.

'What's this all about?' Hermione wondered looking down at the broom.

'S'a broomstick Mione.' Harry pointed out bluntly giving her a light tipped smile.

'Good to see those glasses do something. Well done Harry.' Marlene laughed.

'Obviously.' Nova rolled her eyes.

Ron pulled out his wand and walked over to the door on the other side of the room and Hermione followed him while Harry and Nova stayed over by the broomstick. Ron jiggled the handle of the door but was unsuccessful.