-ICE CREAM AND ALL-

"Well I do believe this brings our first film to a close

"Well I do believe this brings our first film to a close." Dumbledore announced.

"Was that a complete whirlwind of emotion or was that a complete whirlwind of emotion." Hermione whispered to Nova, Harry and Ron.

"Oh definitely." Harry nodded.

"I've never seen Dumbledore get shouted at so much or so many trials be declared." Ron said.

"I suppose it was coming wasn't it." Hermione said.

"What do you mean?" Nova asked, turning to face her.

"Well surely one cannot run a school and have such danger be brought among students and not be punished in some way. Sure his intentions may of been pure but doesn't mean the things that happen weren't dangerous." Hermione explained.

"Bloody hell we've only done one year. Imagine when we get to second year. It's a disaster. I don't think anyone really told Bill and Charlie in massive detail what happened to Ginny. I mean sure they knew about the chamber and her getting taken down there but I don't think they know it was Well you-know-Who." Ron said.

"Didn't Mrs Weasley Tell them?" Hermione furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well I mean she did but I think she was traumatised. She could barely get out the story she told them let alone the fact she was almost killed by you-know-who and possessed." Ron said with a shrug.

"That's fair enough. That is her only daughter and her youngest child. It just be traumatising for any of your children to have such an experience." Nova said.

"What are you lot muttering about over here?" Charlie said as he leant on the back of the sofa they sat on.

"Yeah, you seem like you're plotting some sort of evil scheme." Bill teased as he also leant on the back of the sofa beside Charlie.

"We ain't plotting anything. Bugger off." Ron grumbled towards them.

"No need to be so rude Ronnie." Said Fred as he joined the conversation.

"Yeah makes it seem like you're, hiding something." George added standing beside Fred.

"I forgot how nosy you lot were." Nova rolled her eyes.

"We're not nosy you lot are. How else would you always be apart of everything that happens at school." Ginny teased.

"We're not nosy we're intuitive. We just work things out before teachers can and do it for them. Therefore making their jobs easier." Nova said.