-WE'LL SEE YOU RIGHT BACK HERE NEXT YEAR-

A wheelbarrow was pushed along the platform with a few large trunks on top of it by a man in black trousers, a red and gold blazer and a matching hat.

"Even the train worker's uniform is Gryffindor colours. The entire school just favours Gryffindor." Barty cried sadly.

"Barty mate I hate to break it to you but that is the standard uniform of a train conductor and helpers." Rudolphus told him.

"Biased. The lot of them, even the muggles!" Barty cried dramatically.

Various students were clambering into the train with small hand bags they wished to take with them while some were stood off to the side talking with friends. Everyone was still in their school robes and they all walked towards the train in order to get on quickly to find a compartment.

"One year I didn't find a compartment as first so for the first half hour I lingered around in the corridor." Ginny said.

"You always need to get on early otherwise you won't get a compartment. Yo can speak to your friends on the train you'll see them there as well." James advised.

"Come on now! Hurry up you'll be late!" Hagrid called out to some later comers who were running towards the train, giggling. "Train's leavin' go on, come on, hurry up." He hurried them along.

Harry handed his cage with Hedwig inside to one of the train conductors before walking further down the train with Hermione who gave a quick wave to Hagrid before stepping onto the train.

"I still don't know how they could possibly fit so many trunks and animals and people's belongings in merely one train carriage." Alice said.

"They probably shrink the cases or put an undetectable extension charm on the carriage to fit them all in." Frank suggested.

Hagrid waved at the four children as they climbed onto the train but Harry lingered off for a moment to stare at him. "Come on Harry." Hermione said.

"Yes come on Harry before Care comes and drags me down to the Slytherin part. You won't have long with me ok. I am a very popular person you know." Nova teased.

"One sec." Harry told them before quickly running over to Hagrid.

"Guess we know who Harry's favourite teacher is." George said.

"Thought you were leavin' without saying goodbye did ya." Hagrid asked him, smiling. He reached into the large pocket of his long, tatty brown coat and pulled out a small red book with a gold flower design on the front. "This is for you." He said and Harry took it into his hands.

"Looks like Harry is Hagrid's favourite student as well." Fred said.

Harry opened the book to see a page with a moving picture in the middle of it. It was hung from a rail with intricate ends and looked to be on a scroll but it was merely the design. It had an angel beneath the picture in the scroll and tassels hanging from it. Either side of the picture it has small plugs each with a letter and a Star on it. The left flag had the letter 'J' on it with a small star on one of the folds of the flag. The flag on the right had the letter 'L' on it also with a small star on one of the folds of the flags.

"Aww cute a picture book." Alice smiled.

Harry turned his attention to the picture in the middle of the page. It was fairly small but was still big enough to see it perfectly clear. It was a moving picture of him and his parents obviously before the tragedy of Halloween 1981. Harry was wearing a simple blue outfit with a red blanket wrapped around him with his father held him between the two. His father wore a brown cloak with a black tie and shirt beneath with and the same round glasses Harry wore. His mum wore purple robes where the sleeves fell down to her elbow. Her ginger hair was slightly curly and looked as if it had been gently swept back in the wind. She was holding Harry's tiny hand in her larger one and brought it up to her lips to kiss it gently while James kissed the back of his head. They were all grinning happily in the picture and looking at baby Harry's wide smile. They all faced towards the camera.