-THE WIZARD'S GAMBIT-

"Wonder what's next

"Wonder what's next." Older Sirius said interested.

"Well if you Wait about ten seconds you can probably find out. The impatience honestly." Regulus rolled his eyes dramatically and shook his head at his brother.

"Well excuse you mr lairy pants. Merlin didn't think it was illegal to ask questions." Older Sirius scoffed and dramatically used his hand to sweep his hair off his forehead.

"What are you four years old? Who says mr lairy pants. And you're supposed to be the older brother." Regulus sighed and looked to the screen.

"I'm so much more mature than you are I'll have you know." Older Sirius said defensively.

"You're both ridiculously childish can we pleas get on with the film so Sirius's question can be answered." Older Remus sighed tiredly at the brothers.

"Yeah Regulus Honestly." Older Sirius rolled his eyes.

A jumble of handles and what seemed to be swords and knight helmets laid on the floor in the room that looked to be quite dark with little light streaming in from a small window.

"Is that a sword?" Marlene furrowed her eyes brows.

"Please tell me there's going to be some sort of old fashioned sword fight or something. That would make some good entertainment." Rebekah chuckled.

"I hope not. Ron would have no chance in a sword fight look at him." Ginny gestured using both hands towards her youngest brother.

"Oi! I bet I could beat you in a sword fight." Ron muttered.

"No you could not!" Ginny said defiantly.

"Could to!" Ron replied.

"Could not!"

"Could to!"

"Could not!"

"Could to!"

"Are you two going to go on like this for another entire term? Or can we watch. Besides we all know Ginny would win in a sword fight I mean come on it's obvious." Nova rolled her eyes.

"Yes! Ha take that Ronald." Ginny stuck her tongue out at the boy sitting opposite to her.

There were large pillars just like in the last room yet these ones seemed larger and lesser in numbers. Through a gap in the rubble there was what seemed to be a knight stood on a platform holding a sword facing down towards its feet in its hand and what seemed to be a pawn was stood in front of it.