-ACCESS DENIED-

As usual, Kings across Station was filled with people buzzing around to catch trains

As usual, Kings across Station was filled with people buzzing around to catch trains. The Weasleys were no different.

"10:58. Come on, come on." Arthur said, hurrying the family alone as they raced down the platform.

"The train will be leaving any moment." Molly said.

"We are always late." Bill sighed.

"Course we are, we're fashionably late." George grinned.

"It wouldn't be very fashionable to miss the train to Hogwarts." Charlie said.

"It's not." Ron whispered, shaking his head.

"Fred, George, Percy you first." Arthur said as they reached the wall. The boys ran through the wall and disappeared with their trollers.

"Okay." Molly said and pushed Ginny's back as she ran through the wall.

Arthur and Molly were next to run to the wall and go through leaving Ron and Harry.

"After you dear." Arthur said.

"I have a bad feeling." Lily sighed.

"It'll be fine." James assured her.

"Two galleons they'll miss the train." Marlene said.

"Marlene! You aren't helping." Dorcas said through small giggles.

As the train honked, Molly hurried Ginny along. "Come on Ginny we'll get you a seat hurry."

"Ginny! Here!" Nova shouted to the girl down the platform as she stood in the doorway of one of the doors.

"Oh there you go. Thank you Nova dear." Molly smiled.

Along the other side of the platform, Ron and Harry still stood there ready to run.

"Hurry up! I'm about to lose two galleons!" Dorcas said.

"They're gonna miss the train." Young Remus ran a hand down his face.

"Let's go." Harry said and the two boys ran at the wall only to collide with the hard surface and crash to the floor in a heap. People at the station looked towards them on the floor with their trollies fallen over and their trunks as they groaned in pain standing up.

"Oh god." Hermione groaned.

"You two really can't do anything without us." Nova said.