-WELCOME TO HOGWARTS-

Hagrid had his own boat at the front and lots of small boats filled with three to four students in each followed behind

Hagrid had his own boat at the front and lots of small boats filled with three to four students in each followed behind. Almost all the first years were pointing at the castle in amazement.

Ahead of them standing tall and proud was Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

There were large towers ad lots of windows filled with light. The walls were tall and it looked like a medieval castle from a film.

'I think it looks rather a lot like a medieval castle.' Nova observed.

'It probably was a medieval castle.' Charlie guessed.

'It probably was a medieval castle.' Ron guessed.

Ron held a lantern on a stick in his hand as he and Harry looked at the castle in awe.

Hermione was seen sitting in a boat with a boy at the front and a girl with ginger hair holding the lantern. Behind Ron and Harry in the boat was a small dark skinned boy with a buzz cut and a boy with chubby cheeks and his jaw dropped.

'Wicked.' Ron whispered.

'I swear that's one of the only words Ron has in his vocabulary.' Hermione laughed.

The first year students walks together as a group up the winding stairs, chatter echoing in the empty halls. At the top of the stairs a woman stood drumming her fingers against the banister, watching as the children climb the stairs. She moves to the centre and is wearing long robes and a pointy hat with a feather on it. The students run up the last of the stairs and came to a stop in front of the woman.

'Minnie!' The marauders cheered again.

McGonagall smiled. It seemed every time she would appear this would be their reaction.

'Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments you will pass through this doors and join your classmates but before you can take your seat you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.' McGonagall listed.

Draco exchanged smirking looks with his new found gang before returning his attention.

'I wonder what house he'll be in?' James said sarcastically as he stroked his non existent beard thoughtfully.

'I do wonder as well my dear Jameson. I believe he belongs in hufflepuff don't you.' Young Sirius said.

'Oh yes the perfect fit.' James nodded.