-SNITCHES FOR BREAKFAST-

Harry's hand held a silver fork as he twirled s bit of fat from the bacon around it as Hermione and Ron say either side of him

'Take a bit of toast mate go on.' Ron encouraged.

'Ron's right Harry you're gonna need your strength today.' Hermione agreed.

'Quidditch?' James asked excitedly.

'I think so prongs.' Young Sirius nodded.

'Oh his first quidditch match Yay!' James practically squealed.

'I've never heard such a feminine noise come out of a boy.' Lily laughed.

'Excuse you I'll have you know I am a man and that was a very masculine sound. There's nothing feminine about me.' James said stubbornly.

'Apart from his motherly instincts. He's the mum of the group.' Young Sirius whispered the last bit.

'Oh yeah always makes sure we've eaten enough, warm enough, happy and ok. Expect he gets that from Mia.' Young Remus agreed.

'I'm not hungry.' Harry assured his friends.

'You should eat something. It's not good to not.' Older Sirius told his godson.

'That's true. Once we had a party in the common room the day before a match so I'd didn't eat anything the next morning and we lost horribly.' James expo,knew sadly.

'Was That from fact that you were deadly hungover or hungry.' Marlene asked.

'Bit of both to be honest.' James shrugged.

'He was playing terrible that day. Even I saw he snitch from the commentator's stand.' Young Remus teased.

'Good luck today Potter.' Snape said from behind them, drawing their attention. 'Then again now that you've proven yourself against troll a little game of quidditch should be easy work for you. Even if it is against Slytherin.' Snape said confidently. He soon walked away but he was limping slightly.

'Bit cocky ain't ya mate?' Alexander Avery smirked.

'What you limping for?' Barty wondered.

The trio's eyes followed him as he walked away. 'That explains the blood.' Harry said.

'Blood? What blood?' Marilyn asked.