-POSH AND PROPER-

"Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets

"Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets." Peter read out the title on the disk.

"The chamber of secrets? But I thought that was merely a myth?" Narcissa said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"It is don't be silly Narcissa." Lucius told her.

Lily placed the disk in the DVD player and pressed play using the controller before sitting down back on the sofa.

The screen was black as it began playing the soft tune it had played before in the previous film.

"I like the intro music it's quite soothing." Mary said.

The clouds, that were covering the screen, drift past to show the same crest saying 'Warner Bros Pictures' appeared from within the clouds.

The crest spun on its side as it went beneath and out of sight.

In large gold shiny letters appeared the title 'HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS'

"I'm quite excited for this film. I mean everyone has heard of the chamber of secrets at some stage so the fact this film is named after it means we will probably see it." Marlene said excitedly.

"Oh come on Marls you don't really believe there is truly a chamber of secrets do you?" Dorcas said, raising an eyebrow.

"What's the chamber of secrets." Peter asked confused.

"I would say do you remember the lesson Binns did on it in history of magic but that's highly unlikely because the lot of you sleep through it. It is a myth that Salazar Slytherin created a secret chamber beneath the school and it supposedly has a monster inside it." Lily explained.

"It's a load of rubbish is what it is." Dorcas rolled her eyes.

"Oh Dorcas why do you have to be such a Debby downer all the time." Alice sighed.

"It's not real! If it was true don't you think someone would've found it by now? I mean come on this lot know the school inside out if they haven't found it and none of the teachers have either then it is not real." Dorcas explained.

The camera went past the title and drifted down through the clouds to show the thousands of rows of houses all over and a couple of dimly lit street lamps dotted all over. A few cars drove down the roads and the camera then went down a specific road and towards a specific house with a light on in one of the upstairs bedrooms: Number 4 Privet Drive.

"Oh Harry we get to see you first." Mary said with a smile.

"Lucky me." Harry said sarcastically.