-AGENT BLUDGER-

Whilst Nova had immersed herself within her research, the remaining three of her friends perused a more narrow route

They stood in the library whilst Hermione grabbed a book labelled 'most potent potions' from the shelf and began flipped through the pages and walked briskly back to where Harry and Ron stood down one of the rows of books.

"Here it is, the polyjuice potion." Hermione said.

"You lot are actually insane." Theo said, his eyes wide.

"Properly brewed, the polyjuice potion allows the drinker to transform himself temporarily into the physical form of another." Hermione read from the book.

"You mean if Harry and I drink that stuff we'll turn into Crabbe and Goyle?" Ron asked in astonishment.

"Yes."

"Wicked." Ron grinned, "Malfoy'll tell us anything."

"Not entirely true but believe what you will Weaselbee." Draco smirked.

"Exactly, but it's tricky." Hermione winced as she looked over the page filled with complicated and intricate instructions, "I've never seen a more complicated potion. I suspect Nova would be far better than me at this but I'm almost certain she won't help us interrogate Malfoy, it's still her cousin at the end of the day."

"Exactly, I'm not going to help you to try and accuse my cousin of being a murderer." Nova huffed.

"Well you were right in the end as you always are so it's okay." Harry grinned throwing an arm around her shoulders.

"I'm convinced my words go through one ear and come out the other." Nova rolled her eyes, crossing her arms yet leaning slightly into his arm.

"Yeah but they come back through again later on." Harry shrugged with a grin.

"Well how long will it take to make?" Harry asked.

"A month." Hermione told them.

"A month!" Harry said in shock.

"What do you expect? A potion as delicate as this takes time to brew. It alters your appearance it is a finicky potion." Nova said.

"But Hermione the Heir of Slytherin could attack half the muggleborns in the school but then, if it's not Malfoy then we need to know that now and work something else out!" Harry said.