𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞

you had thought that he was joking. never quite seemed realistic or rational why the red head would drive an hour to get you and another hour back to the city to get your hair done.

with nothing to gain.

you hadn't seen him since the day you met him months ago yet now he proposed a meet up that would mostly convenience you.

you didn't believe at all. patiently you waited for the 'sike' message.

but unlike ashan, satori was no liar.

evidently, you realized this when he'd texted you to step outside and when you peered out the window he was outside leaning against a car.

you could see his bright red hair peeking from the hoodie of his lowered head.

immediately your heart fell in your stomach and in panic you began to scramble around your room.

should I hug him?

should I shake his hand?

is it weird that this will be our second time meeting though it feels like I've known him for years?

will he even want to come in contact with me because of covid?

since you had showered and put on light makeup in case, now you just quickly pulled on a hoodie, a beanie and biker shorts; bathing yourself in your favorite fragrance.

You bolted out the door with a small backpack and you came face to face with ahsan who had just been exiting his room with your charger in hand.

"ah? where are you going?" He asked and you quickly took the charger from his grasp and threw it on your bed from the doorway.

tendōs here

tendōs here

"thanks. gotta go" you simply replied rushing by him and you hadn't even realized that he curiously followed after you since you were too excited to care.

you dragged on a mask and opened the door, bolting towards the red head yet somehow tripping. this caused his attention as he glanced up from his phone and his eye crinkled with a smile.

"don't laugh" you warned before he could say nothing about your clumsiness and he rolled his eyes as he leant up from the vehicle and shoved his phone in his pocket.

was he always this tall? skyscraper vibes.

"I won't. hey sanchez. Happy Sunday" his voice came out muffled from the mask but sounded even better in person.