𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞ the earlier part of the night was spent on tipsy introductions between the group

the earlier part of the night was spent on tipsy introductions between the group.

tendo openly acknowledged ushijima as his closest and longest friendship, spanning back to childhood days. shania as a friend of a friend that felt so homely that he naturally gravitated to her.

two of the other riders had came by as well grabbing cans of beer and only shedded their helmets when it was time to take a sip. it was then you realised that they all had a habit of holding full fledged conversations with their helmets still on.

the yellow was the first to take off his, with something of a bleached quiff and black studded ear piercings. he seemed to eye you from head to toe before asking tendo "huh? I thought you were against inviting more people".

geez. could've at least acknowledged me. you thought though you feigned ignorance as you focused on whatever shania was saying.

" you make me sound awful terushima. Never a wrong time for firsts. Especially today when I'd make you swallow dust. I wanted to show off to my bestie" tendo smiled.

the blonde now identified as terushima took a swig of the beer before glancing at you who now had on tendo's biker jacket and the arm he casually had swung around your waist.

hand resting on your upper thigh.

"you seem a bit handsy for best friends" terushima voiced and an awkward air filled the small area where you all gathered away from the crowd.

you could even feel tendo's hand tense a bit around you. you could tell he was about to move his hand but you rested your hand above his, keeping it stationed where it was.

"Hey. That's not cool. Tendo's my very good friend. you don't have to be mean to him. Aren't you friends?" you asked the almond eyed new guy and he seemed a bit offended.

"what? Of course. I was just checking with the hand placements" he held up a hand in defense and you intertwined your fingers with the red head's hand on your thigh. "I'm comfortable. Tendo can put his hand anywhere he wants"

it came out wrong because you were tipsy yet it had the group dying.

"Im confiscating this. Drinking perms gone. Your inner pervert is coming out" tendo said struggling to keep a straight face as he took your can from you. "Tendo?!"

"No more drinking sanchez. Your mouth on x games mode " he downed the remaining liquid before crushing the cab and tossing it. he also seemed an bit embarrassed.

"Y/n huh-" terushima started and tendo immediately cut him off.

"Aht aht aht" tendo mimicked a spray can at the blonde who faked dodging the shots, "don't even start. man's like a rizz machine gun. Sub-automatic rizzler. And he hits everything in sight without leaving survivors"