𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖐𝖛𝖊

Literally listen these songs for the mood of this chapter.

Pretty Boy- Lennon Stella
Compass - the neighborhood

https://discord.gg/gnpqvdvw

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞

Besties

Best friends.

That's what you called yourselves though as time passed, the line slowly began to blur. And you were the only ones that didn't notice.

Sundays, were for tendo. That was your new ritual.

though the fight was resolved the moment it came up, you still weren't very comfortable around ahsan. it wasn't that he lost either. Though tendo came out smiling. You found out some time after that he took most of the physical hits to his torso leaving purpling bruised that you only saw by chance.

Ahsan was hit psychologically.

yet the fact remained that he shoved you with enough force that every time you looked at him your gut twisted in anticipation for another. That's how you came about avoiding behind home on sundays when the twins would visit thei family.

So where'd you go?

Every Sunday you would end up at Tendo's apartment from the early hours of about 3am.

He'd always look like a sleep deprived zombie when he picked you up, dressed in a loose T-shirt and pyjamas, then as soon you'd arrive at his apartment he would get a cup of water and you would make a beeline to his room.

eventually, the red head would follow right after since the early morning drive made him tired. you'd feel the bed dip, then his arms around you, then his body curved towards you as he started the symbiotic ritual.

his warmth, your company.

but you were still, just friends.

ever since the night you stayed over after the race tendo realized that simply knowing you were there was enough for him to sleep peacefully.

At first he'd sit on the ground by the bed, then he'd lay on the furthest end of the bed, then it got to this point. Where he gripped you like you'd disappear.

and as soon as he was close enough he'd be knocked out like a light, softly snoring the minute his arms locked around you. you would mess with his hair since his head would be on your chest and make all type of monuments. Spiking it and smothering it into all kinds of shapes until you passed out as well.

It was so regular now that you had spare clothes in a specific drawer, a toothbrush in the bathroom and your favorite tea mug in the kitchen.

Everything you needed for after you woke.