𝖘𝖎𝖝

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞

y/n @ apartment404 : has anyone seen my charger?
sent 7:04 am

daniel @ apartment404 : nope
sent 7:04 am

dania @ apartment404: check demonboy
sent 7:55 am

y/n @ apartment404: @ demonboy
sent 8:10 am

demonboy (ahs) @ apartment404: *reacted to @ y/n message with a image*

sent 11:49 am

this motherfu-

"Can I have my charger?"

"my phone's at 46%"

"Ahs. My charger is not a community charger. Matter of fact, I'm charging you. you gotta pay a fee every-time I can't find my charger and you are the culprit" you folded your arms on your chest when you found ahsan laying in the living room with his phone plugged in.

he was chatting away on a call since the sun came up. It was no surprise why his phone never kept charge.

"One sec habibti. Ya rab...princess. I asked you for this charger"

"Yesterday morning which meant you went in my room for it after."

"...we are familiar enough. We are comrades no?" he sat up with the phone and stared at you to which you rolled your eyes.

"does the word privacy not mean anything to you? I'm not comfortable with you waltzing in and out as you please. I don't do that to you-"

"Why not? I welcome you" ahs smarted to which you gave him the stink eye and he stood.

"Ok ok I am sorry" he apologized and dropped a large hand on your shoulder, brown eyes roaming your entire frame as he handed you your charger.

"I can not even be upset. You look too beautiful today for me to focus on bothering you. I'm assuming this is what you went to do yesterday.  Are you trying to seduce me?" he fingered one of the loose curls in your braid and you leaned away though you were quite visibly affected.