𝖙𝖊𝖓

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞

Eventually there was a change in setting, one that tendo suggested himself .

the bikers with the addition of the newbie  who sat awkwardly, sandwiched between saeko and terushima,  fitted into a booth by the vip of a club in the area.

"Aww that geezer is missing again" saeko said making a note of the missing older blue rider and ushijima spoke up "he said he had something to do"

"Pfft. When does he not?" Saeko rolled her brown eyes.

"Saeko-chan, can you guess who ate literal shit in the race today?" terushima leaned behind the orange nest of curly hair and saeko smirked and gave him a look as she said "eh? It wasn't you?"

"you're horrible, I'll admit you are faster than me, but I'm definitely better than shrimp. By the way if you haven't realized as yet, that shrimp is who ate shit today" terushima continued to blast kenji as he nodded to him.

unbothered yet obviously peeved, tendo could feel an ominous aura around the green rider who sat on his left. ushijima sat on his right.

"Yeah whatever. I hope the next girl you eat out shits on your tongue and we'll see who's the shit eater" kenji mumbled turning the empty cup to his head, crunching at the ice.

This caused a series of snickers to ring out among the group though tendo was slightly distant

distant because he worried about you since he had to drop you and shania off at his apartment because you didn't feel well.

I wonder if I should've stayed.

"Two platter of fries and wings then just keep the drinks coming" ushijima ordered for everyone after waving over one of the bartenders for the VIP area.

Tendo zoned out for a bit then came to as the drinks came around; focusing on the smaller guy between saeko and tershima.

Is this kid even legal? he thought taking a swig of his drink as everyone else did the same.

but the newbie only shyly wrapped his hands around the large glass he was given, though it was clear he has no intentions to drink.

he didn't quite blend into the group as yet like you had done. instead he seemed to be disappearing by the minute.

slowly, and slowly.

"Hinata was it, You don't drink?" Tendo said and for a second he perked up as if he never knew he was visible. The others seemed to finally remember him as well.

"Uh... I don't like... alcohol" he confessed as if he said it any louder they'd kick him out of the club. Then again the bouncer did pull him away separately to check his ID.