𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

I
Don't
Remember
How
To
Write
:D

(EDITED FROM THE EXACT POINT SHE ARRIVES AT THE PARTY SO RE READ)

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞

There weren't any official bike races since the first one you experienced however that night wasn't the last you had seen of Satori's friends nor saw them riding.

There have been many bonding moments since then where the boys would choose to hang out in your town and visit college parties.

Not because they were any more fun than city parties... because they weren't.

If anything, it was all Tendo's doing since he was on a mission to not make Dania and Daniel any more wary of him.

so he tried to hang out closer to your apartment so that you always had the choice to go home.

Ushijima in particular, seemed very fond of the idea of being on Dania's good side as well though it was something you hadn't picked up on until Tendo brought it to your attention.

'Sanchez...Look at him?' you remembered Tendo whispered in one particular instance as he nodded to where Ushijima was speaking with Dania the first time she agreed to come bowling with all of you.

'what? '

'What you think that's about?"

'Don't they both major in criminal justice? They're probably geekin' out'

'Not the geeking y/n. Look how he looks"

'He looks normal?'

'Exactly my point'

'what tendo?'

Tendo pulled you more to the side to spy on the two so your staring wouldn't be too obvious then said, "Dude's moving like a literal bot, what do you mean 'what tendo' ?"

'You're trolling' You fought hard not to laugh since you didn't expect that sentence.

'Are you kidding- pause. Let me put it in perspective for you

'Okay?'

"You've played sims ?'

"Cut the cameras" you giggled with a hand over your mouth

"He's flirting like a literal sim Sanchez. Same voice lines and everything. It's a skin walker. I legitimately want to strangle him. I gotta stop him" Tendo continued to observe horrified and when you shrieked from laughter, he immediately held you in a headlock.