𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞

your day started very odd with a message request from an unknown account with minimal information on it.

neriuma: hi nice to meet you
neriuma sent a message: this you?
neriuma sent an image

then it was an image of you at the party but you ignored it. dealing with approaches from men was now so normal you decided it wasn't worth the stress.

you thought you'd stay at the apartment for another week before you had to go home for the summer since there would be a race on the weekend.

one for their first time with the new rider that you had yet to meet.

this race was to be witnessed by only them and their closest friends so you expected the place to be scanty. So it surprised you when ushijima could barely find any parking.

the derby was full in almost every stall with rowdy crowds everywhere.

this was way more than the first time you saw them ride and you could notice the discomfort in wakatoshi's face as well.

the discomfort that this wasn't planned.

"how did they know? Are you sure you guys didn't tell people at the party"

"No. A lot of people are not supposed to know about here"

not even the pits were safe. a few people kept bustling in and out to take pictures with all the riders in their suits.

Tendo, in his black and red leather suit, crossed his arms on his chest and remained as stiff as a manikin until he saw you both and walked from his bike to you.

watching all the flashes from phones trying to check out his bike and also the rest, seemed like an overwhelming situation to control.

"Yo" he spoke plainly but you could tell the coldness had nothing to do with you both.

"Am I right to speak for everyone when I say 'what the literal fuck is going on?'" kenji walked closer to where you and ushijima stood near tendo with his helmet in hand.

"someone posted about the race here last night, and sponsored the post. but the page is a dead end. No face nor name. " shania said before trying to get some of the people from touching the bikes since someone tried to mount one.

"That's weird" you spoke and ushijima sighed as well.

"we should cancel" said ushijima, arms crossed on his chest.