𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞

high tendo was quite spontaneous. he made decisions like making a stranger stay over at his place (which led to this sprouting friendship) to suddenly deciding that he wanted a lip piercing mid discussion.

a little after shania left and you and him had still been sitting on the couch as he picked at fries, the topic sprouted .

"So...sanchez" he started with a full mouth then continued "are you gonna rush home or do you wanna-"

"Yes" you said and the quickness of your response made him blink a few times in astonishment before sputtering.

"You haven't a clue what I was gonna ask. What if it was a heist?" he laughed covering his full mouth and you shrugged.

when he smiled that much his eyes crinkled and squinted until they looked close.

"All I'm saying is I'm down for whatever" you felt slightly embarrassed by your own eagerness but in truth and in fact, being around tendo felt like being on a high that you want to take advantage off before you sober up.

his openness made you willing to try anything and he could tell just by looking at you that you were serious.

at this he smirked.

"hmmm. even murder?" he teased and you added "I got an A in chemistry and biology so I'm your best candidate"

"Ah...word. I'll keep that in mind" he chuckled then swore a bit when he accidentally bit his lip.

"fuckkk" he swore and you scouted closer as he pinched the lip to try and inspect the wound. "lemme see"

"It's bleeding? I taste metal why the fuck did it crunch. Shit" he said and you laughed airily before shuffling towards him look at his pinched bottom lip between.

you tugged at his wrist so he'd pull the lip then cocked your head to the side. so close, his eyes watched you the whole time.

"No blood but bloodshot. you that hungry bro?" you released his hand and he in turn released his lip as he sucked at it and glanced away.

"must be, I might as well get a lip piercing at this point" he said and jokingly you agreed "yeah it would actually fit you"

at this tendo paused, crimson eyes staring down yours once more as he quirked his brow, "ya think so?"

"I mean. Why not. The earrings alone are really doing it. They're hot. Lip ring added? City boys Up 1" you said and he zoned out in thought.

quietly, thoughtfully.