𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Part of me wanna gaslight y'all that the long wait was me trying to recreate the feeling of being blocked. But nah I got lazy 💀

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞

tendo was a funny guy.  very worrisome as well even when he didn't need to be.

you came to that conclusion when after hearing light giggling and chatter near the entrance to the hall about a hot biker in the parking lot when you were done with your classes.

hearing passing chatter made goosebumps come up on your skin as you walked towards the parking lot.

at first you thought you were delusional to believe tendo would ride an hour and a half to see you after blocking you. but there he was.

he had been leaning against his bike in a baggy black sweater and ripped jeans, helmet still on his head and tilted down as he seemed to be texting on his phone.

he was in such inconspicuous setup but maybe it was because he was unfamiliar why he drew so much attention.

"Tendo?" you called unsure as you walked towards him and immediately his helmet head fixated on you. He seemed somewhat unsure as well, making you grow embarrassed.

shit what if he's not here to see me.

noticing how your steps became hesitant , he held out a hand. when you took it he pulled you into a one sided hug that had you leaning against the bike as well.

Then he tilted his phone screen to you, and your face grew hot.

some time after tendo had blocked you, your phone had died seeing that ahsan had your charger the entire night.

and so you were out of reach, even during the bit of him unblocking you and ringing your phone dozens of times.

and texting you.

and apologizing.

and telling you he was going to be in the area.

which you had no idea about until now.

you never knew that he had been reaching out to you, even as you were walking up to him he had been typing.

and though you weren't sure if it was as a response to the immense embarrassment or his worry, you began laughing.

In fact, you laughed so hard that you doubled over hysterically and the only that stopped you from going on the ground was his hand supporting you around your waist.

"What the fuck sanchez. You a sadist?" He finally spoke thought it was muffled and you struggled to get coherent words out over your wheezes.

"No no... Tendo. Please. Wait wait. Just gimme a minute" and then somewhere between the laughs you managed to show him your phone, holding the power button to display the empty battery icon.