Six

Now that I'm turning 28 in four days, I must say that I have everything-- my own business, my own home and car and Sammie, my precious cat. Seems perfect --sigh.. Except my heart is not happy.

And then there's my family who's coming in in five days time!- I am freaking out because my mom will not let the subject of marriage drop until never. Pssh! Don't get me wrong.. it's just that my patience have limits.

As I lay down in my bed, my mind drifted off to someone...the one whom I let go for some stupid reasons. Althea.

I met the person who will change me in so many ways during my 2nd year in high school. Yep, same year as that Arnold the jerk incident. It's been almost a week after that cemetery-- well, the Arnold incident, that I met Althea.

Back then, she had a beautiful curly, almost to the waist length shiny black hair -- I love her hair, You see, curls are not for everyone but hers? Amazingly perfect. I have always wondered before whether it's naturally curly or not. Anyway, she has this black almond shaped eyes that is so pretty and smiley --i think you know what i mean here. And those eyes are what caught my attention the most. How I love staring at them. Maybe it's her eyelashes or simply her eyes itself but I knew I fell in love with them the first time i saw her. She's neither fat nor thin. Just the right curves. She's a bit taller than me, probably 2 inches difference. And well, if i may add, she's got a cute ass-- a hot one actually.

Again, im in my locker retrieving some things for the next class. (I think locker areas holds many secrets which can be scary and exciting, don't you think? It is where a lot of things happen.) Arnold approached me, this time he was wearing a small strip on his nose probably to fix his broken nose i don't know and i honestly don't care. He cleared his throat and then I looked at him.

"What?" I asked coldly. "where is the tape and my video camera?" he hissed. I slammed my locker door and then faced him. "Are you looking for more trouble? Is what you did not enough? How about what I did, huh?" I pointed my finger at his face took a deep breath and added angrily, "You- you are nothing but a big jerk! You think you're cool but you are a big coward. I hate you and Im not the least sorry for what I did to you! And if you ever do something to me or-or to anyone else here in our school, I swear-I totally swear to all those who can hear me now, I will upload the video that will show everyone how you got that broken nose" I looked around and noticed that there is only one person in the locker area apart from us. So much for witnesses, huh. Well, at least I know I got him scared. I left him but if only looks could kill? I know I'll be dead the moment I turned my back on him. Thanks to the tape for saving me and anyone else who may be a victim of their pea sized immature brains. I looked back at him, "i'll return your stupid video camera but you should know that the tape won't be in it. Do what you did again, i'll make sure you'll pay for it."

I started walking to my next class when I passed by 'the only other person'. She was looking inside her bag when she muttered, "Nice one." I looked at her to see if she's talking to me but then she closed her locker and walked the opposite way. Then there's bell. Dang it! I'm late for my next class.