Twenty one

Three months later..

Jade was driving when her phone rang. She pressed a button and put it on a speaker mode.

"Hey, B! I'm on my way now, stop pressuring me!"

"Jade! I'm sorry but i can't make it today. Ugh! i just received a phone call from my agent and i'm being invited to do some photo shoots this afternoon. If you don't have any plans tonight, we can still go out."

"Oh no.. So it'll be just me and her?"

"Looks like it. But i can still meet you two later.."

"Okay. Where's you're location going to be?"

"I don't know, yet. I will let you know once i have the details. Are you going to come and get me later?"

"Well..." Jade teased.

"Come on, babe. Come and fetch me later, please bring her and then i'll treat you both to dinner... Fair enough?"

"Ha ha ha. Okay, deal!" Jade laughed triumphantly.

"Bi -ehem tch"

"Did you say something, babe?"

"Nothing! See you later! Mwah!"

Jade laughed and pressed the end call button. She dialed a number and waited for the other line to pick up.

"Jade?"

"Hey! I'm on my way.. are you there, yet?"

"Nope, still on the road. Be there in fifteen, i guess."

"Allrighty. By the way, Bette will not be able to join us. But she'll treat us to dinner. What do you think?"

"I love dinner! Specially if it's for free. Ha ha ha!"

"I agree! We'll just have to pick her up, though. Oh, i hope her location's not too far.." Jade chuckled. "I'm here already. I'll just park and will wait for you at the resto.. Can't wait to see you. drive safe! Bye!"

***************

Althea just got off from a phone call. She drove carefully until she's within the vicinity of RK. She parked on her own spot, checked herself in the mirror, re-applied her lipstick then smiled.

She went out of the car greeted their guard who in return greeted her cheerfully then went inside. One of their staffs greeted her.

"Where is she?" Althea asked.

"She went to the rest room, Miss Althea."

Althea went to her usual spot in the cafe and waited...

(This one's really short..Sorry! *heart*)