Lights, Camera, Action!

"Mhmm, fuck me."

"Gladly."

Both brunettes immediately started to kiss and moan and touch one another as they did it on the desk in the room.

"Alright! Cut!"

"Thank God."

The man moved away, and Tony yelped when he fell on the ground all of a sudden because his partner was no longer holding him up.

"Thanks a lot, Barnes." He glared.

"Shut up."

Tony grabbed his clothes, then put them on as the other man was doing the same.

"That was perfect!"

"Tell James to stop getting in my way." Tony pointed to the man.

"Tell Anthony to stop being in my way." James pointed to him.

"My name is Tony."

"And my name is Bucky, so looks like we both were mistaken." Bucky gave him a sweet smile, then grabbed his shirt and headed to the snack tray to grab something.

Tony groaned, then put his shirt back on and sighed as he walked over to the director.

"Was that good?"

"Yeah. That's a wrap for today, guys!" The director shouted.

"Alright, the next shoot we're gonna have you two do is-"

"Woah, woah, woah." Bucky stopped him.

"You said this was the last one we had to shoot this week." He gave him a look as he gestured between himself and the other brunette.

"It's Saturday, you two." The director sighed.

"So tomorrow, is a new week. Thus meaning, I kept my promise." He hummed, then grabbed his clipboard and headed off.

"Fine, but if we have to do another scene together, work on the fat, Barnes. I don't do it with guys who have fat." Tony patted the soldier's chest with a sweet hum.

Bucky scoffed, then gave him a look and huffed, "fine, then you work on the skill. I only sleep with people who got skill."

He tipped his head, then grabbed his keys and coat, just to walk out with a hum.

Tony gaped at the man, then stomped around in anger at what he just said.

"Oh!"

He grabbed his keys, then also left the building to go home, but the man parked his car right behind his.

"Barnes!" Tony shouted.

"Move your damn car." He glared as he marched into his trailer.

"Uh... no." Bucky shook his head with a shrug.

"Move it!"

"Oh! Oh! I'm convinced!" Bucky mocked.

"Move your damn car, Barnes. I want to go home so I can sleep in my own bed." Tony sighed as he was too tired at the moment to fight him.

"Hmm, no."

"Ya know, you were a lot nicer when we first met." Tony huffed.

"And you were a lot better ta look at." Bucky glared back at him.

"Oh!" Tony stomped around again.

"That does it." He huffed.

He walked further into the man's trailer, then laid on his bed with a happy hum and started to get confortable.