"mine."

The team woke up and they noticed a new trainer was with them.

"You see the new trainer?" Steve asked, walking into the kitchen as he looks at everybody.

They all nodded their heads in agreement.

"We all need to meet with him some time today or tomorrow because he needs to get an understanding on how each of us train individually." Steve pointed a finger between all of them, looking at each of them individually.

They all scoffed then nodded their heads.
**********************************************
Tony was walking into the training room then waited for Clint and the new guy to be finished talking before he walked up to them.

"Hey Clint." Tony waved at the archer, walking towards them when he saw they were done talking.

"Hey Tony." Clint smiled at him then took his stuff and walked out to go back to his daily life.

Tony turned his attention to the trainer and smiled kindly at him, "hi, I'm Tony."

The man held out his hand and smiled kindly at the billionaire as well, "Alex."

Tony hummed then they started talking about his way of training.

They were in the middle of training when Tony noticed something - well, technically he felt something. He felt his hand going really low, almost down to his thighs while his other hand was holding his hip tighter than he should have been. He ignored it then continued training with the man but he definitely felt something when the new guy started hold his side but he lifted up his shirt before he placed a hand on him. "What are you doing?" Tony squirmed out of his hold and looked at quizzically.

"What's the matter?... ya got a girlfriend?" The guy rose a brow. Tony shook his head at the question. Alex took a small step towards the genius with a little gleam in his eyes, "ya gotta boyfriend?" Tony shook his head again in response. Alex moved closer and moved behind the engineer again, placing his hands on him but not in a way a trainer should, "then why does it matter if I touch you like this?" He purred in his ear.

Tony fidgeted around, not liking what the man was doing or saying to him at all. He was about to tell him off when he jumped from the sudden noise. 

"Hey!... Asshole!" Someone slammed open one of the doors and both heads whipped over to see who it was. Alex rose a brow, looking unamused at the interruption while Tony looked very grateful, as well as flustered from this particular man walking through. "Quit feelin' up my boyfriend."

Tony let out a noise that sounded like surprise, his mouth opening slightly as he heard what the man said, getting a faint blush on his cheeks because of it, while Alex scoffed.

"He just said that he wasn't dating anyone." The trainer remarked dryly.

"Who says that we're ready to come out to you? And who says that we have to answer to you?" The man deadpanned, snarking him back. He walked over to Tony and pulled him out of the trainers grip, moving him into his embrace.

Alex rose a brow, not believing it for a second, "oh please! You just made that lame excuse up." He waved the other man off.

The man in question rose a brow challengingly. He turned the billionaire around to face him and cupped his face, pouring out all of his love he has for the brunette into the kiss. He pulled away then wrapped his arms around the billionaires waist and hugged him close, glaring right back at the trainer, "mine." He growled, giving the other man a dirty look.

Alex rolled his eyes and started to walk closer to Tony when the man shoved the billionaire behind him, shielding him from the trainer.

"I said... mine!" The man continued to glare.