Suzuki's Concert Day

Third Person's POV

Time was ticking as the sun continued to rise. Everyone had to prepare themselves for the big day, Suzuki's first big concert since her return to Japan. The staff worked on preparing the venue, a team was assigned to check the facilities to make sure that they're working alright, another is in charge of the venue's look placing a large billboard similar to the ticket at the entrance, another is assigned for the merchandise stores at the entrance, and another was assigned for the neatness of the venue.

The idols participating came in the afternoon for rehearsal, the concert starts at 8:00 in the evening and will last until 12 midnight. S4 and M4 would make their appearance at the second half of the concert so Suzuki had to do more practices than them. They all gathered at the venue and stood at the stage. Suzuki was in front of them while they looked at her waiting for her to speak.
"Today is finally the day! The day we've all been working hard for" she started,
"Even though your appearance will be on the later part of the concert you still have to do your best! You're surprise will surely hype the people watching" she then turned to where the seats are
"This venue will be filled, 50,000 seats means 50,000 people will be watching" she then pointed to the cameras
"And this will be live all over the world, broadcasted in TV and in the internet. That means that millions will be watching" she then turned back to S4 and M4.
"Don't panic, just do what you practiced and it'll be alright. We're all in this together, okay?" she said as she put a hand out, palm facing below. The others smiled as they put their hands together with hers.
"Alright!" they all cheered as they raised their arms.
"Okay! Let's rehearse our butts off until sunset!" Suzuki yelled as they all cheered.

The sun has set and the city lights start to brighten to conquer the darkness. People slowly started to fill in the seats of the venue as they put on the antennas and held on to their banners and glowsticks. Backstage staff members were running here and there checking the equipment once more before Suzuki goes on stage. The star of the night is in her dressing room taking a few breaths to calm herself, her surprise guests are in the dressing room next to hers. S4 and M4 were checking their outfits, recalling choreography, and having voice exercises. They were nervous despite the fact that their appearance will be in the later part of the show.

A TV is placed in the dressing room so the two units can watch from where they are. Currently, they can see people filling in the last few seats chatting with each other in anticipation for Suzuki's appearance. Subaru couldn't help himself but he stood up and walked to the door.
"Where are you going?" Yume asked curiously.
"Visit Suzu. I'll be back" he said before shutting the door. He walked to the next room and stopped before the door, he breathed out and just when he brought his hand to the door he heard a voice from inside.
"Come in" the voice said. He didn't even knock but he sort of expected this to happen so he went in without hesitation. There sat Suzuki, her face resting on her palm. Subaru went to sit next to her.
"You okay?" he asked.
"I'm fine. Just a little nervous, you know the usual" she replied as she leaned back on the couch and crossed her arms. Her eyes focused on the TV across the room displaying the fullhouse and excited people holding their glowsticks and banners. Suzuki gulped then leaned forward and buried her face in her hands,
"Actually, I'm super nervous!" she admitted in a muffled voice. Subaru only sighed as he patted her back.
"It'll be fine. Just do what you practiced and everything will be alright. Your words exactly" Subaru recited as Suzuki sighed an exasperated one.
"I know" she said as she lifted her head to see the TV once more. With what she saw, she immediately stood up from her seat, her eyes sparkling as she grinned widely.
"Moroboshi-san!" she said excitedly as Subaru looked at her weirdly, stunned by the 180 degree mood she had.
"Seems you're fine after all" Subaru shrugged, pouting as he stood to leave but Suzuki hugged him from behind.
"Thanks for checking on me brother" she said as she squeezed him a bit. She let go of him and breathed.
"Okay! I'm ready!" she announced already energetic. She fixed herself once more and both siblings went out, just in time for a staff member to get Suzuki.
"Break a leg Suzu" he said as Suzuki winked at him
"Watch and be amazed!" she said confidently as she left to go on stage.