Photo shoot📷

Subaru's POV

"She—"
"We're in the set already so get yourselves ready!" our manager Siego-san, interrupted
"Well, I guess I'll tell you some other time. Let's go!" I said as I stood up to go outside, the others looked at each other then they stood up to follow me, the staff went out too, to get the set ready for our shoot.

"KYAAHHAAA!!!!" we heard screams from everywhere
"Um..." I said as I sweat dropped, not only me but the others too,
"Come on, get a move on!" Siego-san said as he went ahead of us
"Wait, Siego-san!" I called out
"What?" he replied
"Are you sure we're gonna be shooting here?" I asked
"Yes, is there a problem with it?" he said
"Well, we're in public. Is it really okay with you?" Asahi said, Siego-san went silent for a while

"We get this part of the local park ourselves, we got bodyguards around the place, so its safe" he explained
"This was a request from a ton of your fans anyway" he continued, we blinked from what he said, with nothing to say
"Now get a move on, in the break you can go to your fans and communicate with 'em" he said, we looked at each other then back at him
"Okay!" we said in unison

"Subaru-kun!"
"Kanata-kun!"
"Asahicchi!"
"Nozomu-sama!" they sometimes scream out our names to get our attention, we just look at them and wave or wink, or just give a simple smile to them. Our photo shoots here are individuals, pairs, and the whole group.

"Let's start!" we started with individuals, Kanata went first, his pose's are sitting on tree tops which scare me since he might fall. I was next, my pose's are based on relaxing on tree trunks. Nozomu was next, he was standing near the tree like he was waiting for someone. Asahi was the last, he was just walking along the small road like a child. After that we had a break, just as what Siego-san said, we went to our own group of fans.

"Subaru-kun, can we have a picture?"
"Please sign my autograph!"
"You're so cool, Subaru-kun."
"Can I shake your hand?"
"I'm gonna be like you someday!" what they say or ask goes on the list, I just took a picture with them, sign autographs, say 'thank you' to their compliments, shake their hands, and others. They died down so I sat at a near by tree to rest, I looked at the others, Nozomu was a prince to his fans, Asahi acts childish and says a few lines from his latest drama, and Kanata... Well, he is just sitting near the tree with his headphones on, his fans were just watching him or they take pictures of him, he looks at them then winked at them. Their reaction, they scream loud.

"We'll resume the shoot!" Siego-san announced, in this one we do pairs, I'm paired up with Asahi, Nozomu and Kanata are a pair. Me and Asahi were first, we were just doing pose's of eating food, Nozomu and Kanata were chilling at the bench. Its a good thing that our fans died down when we had our break, I sat down near the tree trunk again, *sigh* 'When will we meet up? When will she come?' I thought as I closed my eyes, I opened my eyes to see darkness, I can tell that two hands are covering my eyes.

"Guess who"

Done, sorry it was late and short, I'll do the next one tomorrow night. Night, since Me and my family are gonna go to the safari, yeah.
So see you in the next one!

Preview:

Subaru: Who is this?
Suzuki: We just reunited yesterday
???:Hey, Subaru-kun!
Nozomu:Who is she?
Asahi:Wait!

WifiZone shutting down🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚