Part 2 | Alice

"So, tell me, why is Loki so much better than Thor?"

You looked at Chris. Everyone was sitting in the break room as Tom and Chris E went off to practice a fight scene they had in the movie.

"He's a genius, likes to stab people, has the coolest armour, has magic and is the most sarcastic person ever" you answered, twirling one of your daggers.

"Thor has cool armour!" Chris pouted.

"Is part of it not his looks?" Jeremy teased. You blushed.

"I think that's confirmation" Mark said with a grin.

"Loki is pretty cool" Tom said, flopping down on the couch beside you as Chris E sat beside him.

"How much of that did you hear?" You demanded. He just grinned.

"Alright it was lovely meeting you all, I'll see you tomorrow, bye bye!" You said, jumping and grabbing your bag as you ran toward the door.

"She has a crush on you Hiddleston" Taika whisper yelled.

"You are a fucking embarrassment Waititi! And I do not I met him half an hour ago!"

"So? There's heaps of interviews and movies for you to watch and fall in love with him there."

You spun around and ran towards Taika who screamed and cowered behind a couch.

"I am inevitable" you quoted as you grabbed him by the arm. "And you are going to be mailed to Dad in a pulp."

"You can't do that! Who will direct the movie? Who will choose your role?" he whined.

"Definitely not you" you answered, punching him lightly in the arm and walking off.

"Just helping you find true love" Taika called out before leaving the room. You glared after him before giving the others one final wave and pushing open the door.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Good morningggggggg!"

You took your hands off your face to see Elisabeth standing over you with a grin.

"Morning" you grumbled. You were currently lying on the floor in the break room, trying to wake up.

Alice stepped in the door, a smile on her face.

"Hey Alice" you said, giving her a tired wave. She looked at you in disgust.

"Why are you on the floor? That's disgusting" she scorned.

"Wow okay, I actually thought you were nice yesterday" you said. She just rolled her eyes and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

A second later the rest of the cast shuffled in, all looking dead on their feet. Alice stood up straight and put on a sickly sweet smile. Chris came over and lay down beside you on the floor.

"Its not disgusting, I do it all the time" Chris said.

"That just makes it more disgusting" Scarlett said. He gave her the finger.

"Hi everyone, I'm Alice, its a huge honour to be meeting all of you" she sweetly.

"Cool. Who will you be playing?" Jeremy asked as he made a cup of coffee.

"The new lead" she said.

"Actually we haven't decided that yet" you commented, getting up from the floor and plonking down on the couch.

"Oh really? Taika loves me. He said there's a 99% chance I'll get it" she said, twirling her hair around her finger.

"Really? TAIKA WAITITI GET YOUR ASS IN HERE RIGHT NOW" you yelled. Alice looked shocked.

"You can't speak to the director like that!"

"Well, actually, he loves me" you answered, putting on duck a face and twirling your hair around your finger. "I've know him my whole life, beat that." Scarlett chuckled quietly.

"Good morning Taika! How was your sleep?" Alice asked sweetly as he walked into the room with the camera crew.

"Shit" he replied, not looking up from his papers.

"Hi Taika" you said. He looked up and smiled at you.

"Morning sweetheart. How are you?" he asked, sitting down beside you.

"I'm good" you answered, grinning as you saw the look on Alice's face.

"Everyone listening up I have amazing news!" Taika called out. The group all came over and sat around him in the assortment of armchairs and couches. Chris stayed on the floor.

"We have decided on the roles for these two. Playing the side character is..." Alice looked down at you smugly.

"Alice."

"What?! How does she get the lead?! I've been in three movies!" she yelled and Taika shrugged.

"That means y/n over here is playing the new lead" Taika said, giving you a hug. The cast clapped and congratulated you.

"You will be playing a sorceress from Vanaheim called Eira Njordsdottir (Pronounced Eye-ra). She is also Loki's love interest." You went a bit red.

"Finally! I don't have to be the single and depressed God anymore!" Tom cheered and everyone laughed.

"You see a much nicer side of Loki in this film. He's still scary because that's just Loki, but he's going to be really sweet to Eira. He's also going to be working with the Avengers" Taika explained. "It's a perfect match" he fake whispered. You elbowed him in the side, a blush creeping up your neck as you glared at him.

"I'm excited" Tom said, grinning at you. You smiled back.

"Alright! Now that's sorted let's go do some practicing for the first scene which is y/n jumping off a cliff" Taika said excitedly, jumping up. You groaned.

"You're not making me do that again" you whined.

"I did it easily, I should be the lead" Alice huffed.

"I never said it was hard, I'm just not a fan of jumping off a fucking cliff" you grumbled, following the cast out as they laughed.