Part 26 | The Smirk

The next day everyone was needed on set again, ready to shoot more Avengers and Eira scenes.

"Okay N/n, we need the Loki smirk" Taika announced, waving you over from where you were talking to Mark and Chris E.

"And how am I supposed to do that? That's iconic" you said once you reached the director.

Tom grinned proudly, making you roll your eyes.

"I don't know, we're filming now and we want the smirk" he answered, grinning excitedly. "It's going to look amazing if you get it."

"No pressure" you mumbled, making him and the nearby crew laugh. "Alright, I'll attempt it."

—————————————————

Eira sighed, standing in cuffs beside the God of Mischief as the Avengers argued about whether putting her in the glass prison was a good idea.

"Why do you deal with these idiots?" She huffed, rattling the chains.

"I must 'repay my debt to Midagrd'" he answered, rolling his eyes. "Words of Odin before he died."

"Wonderful."

There was silence for a moment.

"They do know I can get out of these chains right?"

He rolled his eyes again. "They're much too stupid for that."

Eira smirked, watching the arguing humans.

—————————————-

"And... CUT!"

"I feel ridiculous" you deadpanned as the makeup team came over to do touch ups where you all were.

"Well you're getting close" Taika commented, giving you a pat on the head.

"Taika, I am not a dog."

"Mhm" he replied, already off in his own world. "Run that scene again please!"

*This timeskip was brought to you by Micheal Jackson *hee hee**

Four runs and much laughter later, you finally got it.

"I feel stupid" you laughed, running hand through your messy hair.

"Try again, you're really close!"

You got in a half smirk before everyone burst out laughing.

"Tom, how do you take this seriously?" You gasped, doubled over with laughter.

"I still don't" he chuckled.

———————————————-

Eira smirked, watching the arguing humans.

"That's disconcerting" Nat muttered, seeing the resemblance between her and the God beside her.

"What is- oh dear" Steve muttered.

"Anything wrong?" She asked sweetly, grinning evilly.

"We need to keep them away from each other" Tony instructed. "Bring her to the prison."

"You don't want to get on the wrong side of us" Clint warned her as she walked forwards.

"Oh no, what shall I do, I've pissed off a group of mortals" she pouted before rolling her eyes.

"For gods sake" Pietro muttered, picking her up and speeding out of the room, returning in a second. "There, done. You're welcome."

——————————————-

"And... CUT!"

"THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!" Taika shouted, dancing around you excitedly as you all laughed.

"Did you lot just improvise that whole scene?" El asked incredulously.

"Yep" Lizzy smiled proudly as you all cheered.

"God were good" Seb declared, high fiving the Falcon actor.

"I reckon we could be actors" Anthony added, making everyone laugh.

"You got the grin AND the smirk N/n!" Paul exclaimed, patting you on the shoulder.

"That was so disconcerting" Tom H laughed. "It's like there were two Tom's smirking at me, just one of them was shorter and looked completely different."

"What a wonderful description Tom" Scarlett teased.

"Well done darling" Tom said quietly, kissing your forehead when no one was looking.

"Watch out, I might replace you" you laughed, grinning up at him.

"Well at least it would be a worthy replacement" he answered, smiling.

———————————————-

Yuh