Part 27 | Quarantine

"MACKIE!"

Anthony grinned proudly, wearing your bag over his shoulder and striking a pose.

Currently you were hanging upside in the chains again as Taika had decided he wanted a clip of Eira to add into the trailer.

"Y/n, ignore that idiot for a bit, we need to shoot this!" Taika called out.

"Fine."

————————————————-

Eira was spinning slowly in the air, her face bored and her arms folded.

"This is ridiculous" she grumbled, huffing in annoyance.

The camera panned out to show Loki, sitting in an armchair beneath her.

"I'm sure it is" he mocked, polishing his daggers. "Stupid girl."

"Stupid boy."

Eira smirked down at him as Loki glared up at her, tilting the blade threateningly at her.

—————————————————

"And... CUT!"

You and Tom burst out laughing as he lowered the prop blade, your annoyed expression falling off your face.

"That definately going in the trailer" Taika chuckled as they lowered you down again. "Alright, that should be the end of you hanging in the air."

"Great" you replied, sighing in relief. "I'm going to pop my back if I have to do that again.

Taika grinned. "For the moment."

"Oh come on!"

Tom chuckled, carefully passing the daggers over to the props team. "Welcome to acting darling."

At that moment, Anthony strutted over, your bag still hooked over his shoulder.

"Hey hunay!" He exclaimed, popping his hip out. "Darlin' you are lookin' fabulous, what foundation you usin'?"

Laughter rippled around the set at his impression of... whatever that type of person is (I know you know who I'm talking about.)

"Wonderful Anothony" you laughed, straightening your costume. "Can I have my bag back?"

"Nope."

And with that he was off, galloping across the set like a complete-

"Weirdo" Scarlett chuckled, passing you a bottle of (your favourite juice- if you say orange we can't be friends).

"And you deal with this all the time?" Tessa asked as she wandered over.

Currently they were doing some costume fitting and filming for the trailer, and then she wouldn't be back on set until about a months time.

"Unfortunately" Jeremy commented, poking Scarlett in the ribs as he entered the conversation.

"Says you" you snickered, thank the actress and taking a sip. "You're the cause for all my headaches."

"It's true, she's always laying on the floor complaint about she'll sue you for causing her pain Jeremy" Tom grinned, wandering over in tracksuits, his wig still on.

"Gosh it's weird seeing Loki in causal clothes" you chuckled, Tom smiling down at you.

"You two live together??" Tessa questioned, raising her eyebrows with a smirk.

"Quarantine" you both answered at the same time.

"He was at our place after an interview when the lockdown was announced" El said as walked past. "Meaning I've had to deal with two idiots for a week and a half now."

"Hey!"

———————————————-

"More bloody covid cases" Tom H grumbled, scrolling on his phone. "And oh look, they've announced another lockdown, confusing into further notice!"

El spat out her drink. "I have to deal with the lovers for longer??"

"Shut up Elliot! We're not lovers!"

"Yet" Robert coughed, whistling and looking around in mock innoncence when you glared at him.

"Deniallll!" Anthony and Seb sang out, dancing around Tom. "Denial denial denial denial-"

"Oh shush" the actor grumbled, hiding his pink cheeks behind the script.

"They're going on a date" El added casually, slurping at her drink.

"I KNEW IT!" Chris shouted, jumping up and dancing around in circles. "I knew it I knew it!"

"Congrats" Chris E smiled at the two of you as you slid lower in your seat.

"Elliana Simmons, you better watch out when we get home" you threatened, pointing your watermelon at her (Just a side note, I love water melon. It's amazing, thank you for listening)

"Note to self, never say anything within earshot of El" Tom chuckled, his cheeks still tinted pink.

"This is so exciting!" Lizzy squealed, clapping her hands together.

"Calm down you lot, what going on?" Taika asked, wandering into the room and flopping down onto a sofa beside Mark.

"N/n's going a date!" Paul announced.

Protective uncle mode kicked in. "Since when?"

"Tai, you do realise your not actually my Dad?"

"No but I'm his best friend and that's close enough. Who what when where why (Ah, primary school memories)

"Doesn't matter, I'm old enough to date."

"Y/n."

"It's with Tom" Aaron commented, causing Taika to immediately relax.

"Oh, that's fine then. Tom, if you hurt her mentally, physically or emotionally I will tear you limb from limb and burn the pieces" he said sweetly, smiling at the actor from across the cluster of couches and chairs.

"He wouldn't hurt a fly" Tessa commented from her spot beside Chris. "He's too much of a wuss."

"Hey! I mainly play villains you know" he answered fensivley, much to the amusement of everyone else.

"And you do so very well" Jeremy chuckled, patting his shoulder on the way past. "But you as a person? Too nice to step on an ant."

"Let's all be mean to Tom whole were at shall we?" He answered, pouring as the group laughed.

"Toughen up Hiddleston" you smirked, leaning against him.

Rolling his eyes, he chuckled, quietly sliding an arm around your waist.

—————————————

I wrote this in twelve minutes-

Anyway, as my last chapter asked, the vote is currently all longer, but I'll give it a day for anyone else to comment if they like

I'll have made a decision by tmrw night, but for now, I hope you enjoyed <3