Part 41 | Harsh

"Christopherrrrrrrr!" You sang out, skipping up beside him.

"I don't trust you when you talk like that" he answered skeptically.

"Like what?" You asked innocently, a smirk playing on your lips. "I was just wondering if you know where my oldest and dearest friend Ellina is."

"Over there" he pointed, the woman in question chatting to Scarlett and Mark to ver in the corner, her dark blue suit fitting perfectly.

"Thanks Thot. She looks alright tonight doesn't she?"

"Why do you always call me Thot??"

"Because it's funny, now answer the question."

"But his name is Thor" he insisted.

"Answer the question! Does she look alright tonight?"

"Alright?" He scoffed, looking at her admiringly. "She looks-

He stopped abruptly, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Looks what?" You grinned, the actor's cheeks tinted pink.

"She looks beautiful" he mumbled.

"So go ask her out."

He was silent for a moment. "Do you think she'd say yes?"

Before you could respond a hand slid over your mouth, cutting off your response as another slid around your waist.

"That's enough darling" Tom smirked, moving you to the side. "My turn."

"Your turn to what?" Chris questioned.

"Hey! I didn't know we could recruit help!" You called out as Anthony and Seb grabbed your arms and dragged you away.

"We never said we couldn't!" He called back, blowing you a kiss before turning back to Chris.

"I'm going to win the bet!"

"No you're not" Anthony grinned as they finally put you down beside Aaron and Chris E. "You're not going anywhere."

"You can't stop me" you insisted, moving forward only to be stopped by Chris. "Oh come on! This is an unfair advantage!"

"And why is that?" Aaron asked with laugh.

"One because I'm not built like a brick wall like Evans here, and two because he gets more time to win the bet!"

"Would you mind telling us what the bet actually is?" Sebastian asked. "Tom just said it would be worth it when he won."

"Nope, you'll have to wait and see. And it will be worth it when I win."

"Fine then, I guess you'll just have to stay here then" Chris E shrugged with a smile as Tom grinned at you from where he was talking Chris.

"Asshats."

——————————————————————

Currently you were sitting in an empty interview room with Chris E and Aaron while the guests were all heading into large theatre (I don't really know if this is how premiers work, but in this fic they're all watching the finished film.)

"Oh look! There's a fan that wants to talk to me! Ciao!" You exclaimed, jumping up and dashing away.

Just as you were close to getting away, the door opened and Tom stepped in, grinning at you.

"He's going to ask her right now" he said proudly.

"No fair! You got more time!"

"Oh what a shame my love" he chuckled, kissing you lightly. "Ready to find Robert?"

"I'll do it after the movie" you sighed, the actor sliding his hand into yours and following Chris E and Aaron out the door.

"Cheer up darling, we finally get to see our movie" he smiled.

"My first movie!" You beamed, immediately excited. "I can't eat to bring Chloe when it goes into cinemas!"

"I'm certain she'll love it" he smiled, kissing your temple.

"Are you excited?!" Taika cheered, popping up beside you.

"Very" you grinned, swinging you and Tom's joined hands lightly.

"Stop being cute" Anthony grumbled. "Some of us are lonely."

"Suck it Mackie" you smirked.

"I swear you're adopted."

"I swear you're a mistake."

"Harsh" Seb grinned, patting a sulky Anthony on the shoulder.

————————————————————

Guess who finally had an idea

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so many months (God that's sad, I've lost count)

I've really had no motivation or ideas for this fic, but I've only got two exams left so maybe my brain will kick in over the holidays I will finally get this finished

I'll try to wrap this up, I'm sorry guys💪😭