Part 45 | Epilogue

Quick announcement, surprise surprise there's children involved with this chapter, I know not everyone likes children but Tom would defiantly want kids (He just had one for goodness sake), so please don't comment "Ew" or "I hate kids" or things like that as it's upsetting for an author since I put so much effort into witting this :) Thank you!

———————————————————

(Get ready for a huge timeskip)

*Ten years later*

(Told you)

"Mummy mummy!"

Glancing down from your book you saw a little figure collide with your legs, their curly (your hair colour) hair falling over their eyes.

"What are you doing sweetie?" You questioned with a chuckle, picking your daughter up as you stood, placing her on your waist.

"I can't find Daddy!" Evelyn pouted. "We're playing hide and seek and I can't find him!"

"Do you want me to help?"

"Yes!"

"Alright then" you smiled, placing her down again. "He won't be far."

Together the two of you worked your way through the house, checking in all the obvious places.

It was when you reached the laundry room that you found him, the actor sitting on top of the washing machine, too high up for your four year old to see.

"Maybe he's in the cupboard" Evie suggested eagerly, running over to see.

"Hello my darling" Tom whispered as you leant against the machine, leaning forward to kiss your temple. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"You started playing ten minutes ago."

"Exactly, way too long" he grinned, looking down as Evie finally got the door to the cupboard open, peering inside excitedly.

"He's not in here" she sighed, pushing it shut. "Where is he?"

"Close your eyes darling and I'll make him appear" you grinned, rubbing your hands together.

"Okay!" She giggled, covering her eyes with her small hands. "Is he here yet??"

"Not yet" you smiled, Tom sliding silently off the washing machine to stand beside you, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Readyyyy... and open!"

"Daddy! You're back!" She beamed, jumping up and down in excitement before running over to him. "Where were you??"

"In my secret hiding place" he answered cheekily, kissing the top of her nose as he lifted her into his arms.

"Tell me!"

"But then it wouldn't be a secret would it?" He chuckled.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, the sound reaching the three of you at the other end of the house.

"Guess who's hereeeeee!" A voice called out, a loud thud and muttered swear words following after the announcement.

"El what have we said about swearing around Evie!" You shouted out, chuckling as you took Tom's hand and leading him out to where your best friend was, following your daughter as she tumbled excitedly out of the laundry room.

"Auntie El!" The little girl squealed, leaping up as the woman reached down to scoop her up. "We missed you!"

"We?" You and your husband chorused, smirking at each other in amusement.

"Nice to see you too guys" she sighed, kissing Evie's forehead. "Now, how's my favourite little Hiddleston?"

"N/n's doing quite well" Tom grinned as he helped El unpack the food she'd brought even though you'd insisted she didn't need to.