Part 39 | Buzzfeed

"Hi everyone, I'm Tom Hiddleston and this is Y/n L/n."

"And today we will be answering the webs most searched questions!" You finished, smiling at the camera. "This'll be interesting."

"It will" Tom chuckled, thanking the stage hand as they passed him a board. "Alright then. Is Tom Hiddleston..."

Peeling off the first sticker, he smiled at the question underneath.

"Is Tom Hiddleston dating Y/n L/n?"

"No" you deadpanned. "I'd never stoop that low."

"Thanks love."

"Anytime" you grinned. "I'm just kidding, this lucky man gets to date me."

The camera crew laughed quietly as Tom chuckled, shaking his head.

"Next question. Tom Hiddleston... height."

"4'11."

"Really darling?" Tom laughed. "I'm around 6'2."

"Giant" you whisper shouted.

"Short ass" he whisper shouted back, smirking at you as he peeled off the next sticker. "Is Tom Hiddleston... gay? Am I gay?"

"Yes, he's very gay" you smiled, patting his arm. "I mean, look at him."

The actor rolled his eyes, wacking you lightly on the head with the board. "No, I am not gay."

—————————————————-

"Your turn love."

"Time for the questions people actually care about" you sighed, fanning yourself dramatically.

"Drama queen."

"Why thank you. Now, first question. Is Y/n L/n... a minor?"

"Yes, she is only twelve years old" Tom said sympathetically, laying a hand on your shoulder. "Tiny little n/n- ow!"

"Shush it will old man" you replied, smirking as the actor rubbed the small red mark on his cheek. "And no, I am not a child, I'm 22 so I don't know where that came from."

"Maybe it's your immature view on life."

"Hiddleston, I have a fork and I'm not afraid to use it."

Tom rolled his eyes, chuckling as you held up said utensil, pointing it at him threateningly. "Whatever you say love. What's the next question?"

"Does Y/n L/n... own a truck company? Um, no?"

Tom burst out laughing, the camera people chuckling along with him.

"These are so obscure" you laughed, peeling off the fourth label. "Who is Y/n L/n's boyfriend?"

"She doesn't have one, unfortunately she couldn't find anyone willing to put up with her for long enough" Tom answered, mock pouting.

"Well, I certainly don't have one anymore" you said, grinning at the look of suprise on the actors face. "I'm kidding love. Second last one; what is... Y/n L/n?"

"The question we have all been asking ourselves" Tom commented. "What is Y/n L/n? Will we ever know?"

You rolled your eyes, smiling at his antics. "Anddddd, drumroll please. Is Y/n L/n, dead? Not that I'm aware of."

"Last I checked she was still alive, sadly."

"Shut it Hiddleston."

*This time skip was brought to you by the one and only Gandalf*

"That was fun!" You exclaimed, lightly swinging yours and Tom's conjoined hands between you.

"A lot of interviews are" he smiled.

"I can't believe the movie's coming out soon" you grinned, tucking yourself under his arm. "I promised Chlo I'd take her to see it in the cinemas."

"She'll love it" he answered, placing a gentle kiss on your temple. "Now, let's get you home."

——————————————————-

It's been just over a month since I've updated this story, and I'm so sorry guys

I've been feeling a bit burnt out mentally recently, what with just finishing exam time and life in general, so lost all motivation and ideas and writing ended up feeling like a chore. However, with all that said and done, here I am! The chapters may be slightly shorter, but I'll do my best to update regularly

Sorry everyone, I hope you've all been well <3