Part 5 | Facetime

Three weeks of intense training had passed. You had grown a lot closer to Tom, and your crush had grown more, if that was even possible.

You were currently lying face first on your bed. Your roommate El was asking about the others.

"So how's it going with everyone?" she asked, bringing in a tray with a pot of tea and biscuits.

"You're the best El. And it's good, they're all so much fun. They all keep teasing me saying I have a crush on Tom" you groaned. "Taika told them."

El started laughing hysterically.

"Not funny" you said with a small smile. Suddenly your phone started buzzing. Picking it up, you saw it was a facetime call from Taika.

"Morning Taika" you said propping it up on the headboard of your bed, not bothering to look up. El sat beside you, flipping through her book.

"SUPRISE!!!!!!"

You and El shrieked; you almost dropped your tea, El dropped her book and the biscuit stack fell over.

"What the hell guys!" you grumbled, passing El her book back and re-stacking the biscuits.

"Are you drinking tea?" Liz asked.

"In bed?" Mark questioned.

"With your roommate??" Aaron finished.

"Yes, yes and yes, tea is amazing so shush. Everyone, this is my roommate and best friend El, aka the most talented maker of tea" you answered.

There were choruses of 'Hi El'. She waved nervously.

"LOOK N/N ITS HIM" she shrieked suddenly. Before she could finish you slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Who?" Scarlett said with a smirk.

"No one Romanoff" you answered.

"Loooooooooooooook, there he is Ellllllll" you teased and she clapped a hand over your mouth. You both started laughing and let go as you both fell backwards.

"What is wrong with you two?" Natalie asked.

"Who invited Janeo?" El said with a scoff. Nat glared.

"Darling why are you still in your pyjamas?" Tom asked. El looked over at you with the biggest shit-eating grin.

"Because Mr Hiddleston, they are very comfortable" you answered and he rolled his eyes, smiling.

"Hello Tom" El called out, looking over at you with a smirk.

"Don't you dare" you hissed. You hadn't told El what role you had gotten yet because you knew she would react embarrassingly. You just said they hadn't decided.

"Hello El, it's lovely to meet you" Tom replied kindly. She looked back at you, her smirk widening.

"Hey Taika, have you chosen the roles yet?" she asked.

"NO TAIKA DON"T TELL HER" you shrieked, covering her mouth.

"Yep. She's playing a lead, aka Loki's love interest" Taika said smugly.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU GOT A LEAD" she shrieked. The others started laughing. Suddenly she gasped and whipped her head back to the phone screen.

"Taika is there a kissing scene?" she asked hopefully. He nodded.

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU GET TO KISS TOM HIDDLESTON AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!?!"

You leapt off the bed and ran out of your room. You grabbed two of your prop daggers and ran back in to see El talking excitedly to the group. She looked over her shoulder and shrieked, promptly falling backwards off the bed.