Part 3 | Training

You and the others were currently practicing the first scene of the movie where Eira jumps off a cliff to avoid the Avengers. She lands in the water and Loki pulls her out.

For the shot everyone was in their training clothes however you were wearing a heavy white dress that Eira wears in the movie. It had long sleeves, lace and went down to your ankles. This was so you could practice swimming in it. At the bottom of the drop there was a large pool in which you will land.

"You ready Hiddleston?" you called down.

"As I'll ever be" he called back with a smile.

"Alright, remember, say the lines, don't worry if you mess it up, just get a feel for it ok?" Taika said. The others nodded and got into position.

"Okay. Lights, camera, action!"

———————————————

"You could never catch me" Eira said, walking backwards towards the edge.

"Actually we can" Tony said, raising his hand. Eira smirked before turning and sprinting off the cliff. The Avengers shouted out and ran to the edge, watching as she fell.

She hit the water and sunk, her heavy dress pulling her down. Suddenly a strong pair of arms grabbed her by the waist and pulled her out. Eira lay on the ground, coughing up water as Loki bent over her with a grin.

"You were saying?" he said tauntingly as he cuffed her wrists and pulled her up to a stand.

"Get your hands off me" she spat, thrashing around as Loki picked her up.

———————————————

"And cut!" Taika yelled. "After he picks you up Loki teleports back to the others, so that's where that scene ends" he explained.

"Are you alright?" Tom asked as you pushed your soaking hair out of your face. Your heart fluttered as he put you down gently.

"I'm going to drown" you laughed. He laughed with you, taking a towel from a nearby crew member and wrapping it around your shoulders. You also took a towel and handed it to him as his clothes were wet from picking you up.

"That was fucking scary" you said as the other team members walked up to you. Tom chuckled.

"That was good Y/n!" Robert said with a smile.

"Thanks Robert" you replied. He rolled his eyes.

"Please, call me RDJ, my friends do" he said.

"Call me Seb" Sebastian said with a smile.

"And call me Liz because Elisabeth makes me sound like a grandma" Elisabeth added.

"Like a grandmother darling!" you quoted. Tom H grinned at you.

"What's that from?" Paul asked.

"There's a blooper of me saying that in a posh English accent from Spiderman" Tom H explained. The others chuckled.

"You are full of references aren't you?" Jeremy asked. You smirked.

"I could go on for days Renner" you declared.

"Alright you lot, fitness training. I need both the Tom's, N/n and RDJ for the fight scene practice between them and Eira later in the film" Taika said.

"Can I change out of this monstrosity first?" you asked.

"Don't you like dresses?" Anthony asked.

"I have no adversity to dresses, I actually quite like them, this one's just soaking wet and super heavy."