Part 36 | Art Studio

El's art studio was gorgeous.

Imagine something like this, just a city view from the window and slightly smaller:

"As much as I love you Bobs, you have to stay out here" Tom cooed to the little dog, stepping inside and shutting the door

Over in the corner, El and Emma were chatting happily about something, El doing a run through of her artworks hanging on the walls.

"Wow" Tom breathed out, doing a 360 of the room. "I know I've seen it briefly but it's still incredible."

"It is" you smiled, beginning to organise her cluttered paint tray.

"N/n if you make a mess I will murder you" she called over.

"I'm actually fixing up your mess."

"Oh, thanks."

Tom chuckled quietly, moving to stand behind you. "Do you do any art love?"

"I like drawing, but I'm not very good at it." (Literally me).

"I'm sure that's not true" he hummed, wrapping his arms around your waist and laying his chin on your shoulder.

"It very much is" you replied, placing her paints in colour order and picking up her dirty brush water.

"Y/n you don't have to clean everything, I can do it" El smiled, watching as Tom followed after you to the small sink.

"Elsie, I've known you for seventeen years. You are not going to clean this."

Emma laughed as El sighed. "Fine, thank you then."

Humming quietly to yourself, you washed out the cup and the brushes under Tom's curious eye.

"How often do you do this?" He wondered, helping you dry the bristles with a hand towel.

"About... every two months maybe?"

"Does she ever clean?"

"Tom, it's El" you chuckled.

"Oi! I can still hear you!" She called, poking her head out of her art cupboard.

"That's the point" you smirked, Tom snickering behind you.

——————————————————-
Third Person POV:

"Do they ever do anything separately?" Emma asked quietly, smiling as she watched you and her brother laying on your bed reading.

"Go to the bathroom."

Emma smiled fondly. "It's nice to him with someone."

"It's nice to see her with someone" El replied. "Would you like some more tea?"

"That would be lovely."

The two woman wandered into the kitchen, chatting away.

"Obviously I love her, but I'm glad she has someone other than me than be around" El said, taking a cake she made earlier out of the oven.

"For Tom's sake I'm glad he has a consistent person to be around. I know he adores acting and his cast mates and the crew, but he was missing that someone" Emma answered, sipping at her tea.

"Then luckily they have each other" El smiled.

"Can you two stop talking about our relationship!" Tom's voice shouted from the bedroom, Y/n's laughs echoing after.

"No!" Emma shouted back, El laughing hysterically. "My older brother is finally in a happy relationship! I'm allowed to be excited!"

"Well when you get in a relationship don't expect me to keep quiet!"

"Sure sure" Emma chuckled, watching El make lemon icing for the cake.

"She's in loveee" El whisper shouted, the pair grinning mischievously.

"Shush Elliot, or I won't keep cleaning your art room!"

"Okay okay! I'll shush!"

————————————————————

I feel shit rn, and it's starting to flood down under again😌🤌

I'm posting this early tonight so I can post my new story as well! Hopefully see you later😏