Chapter 15: First Singularity - Final Verse (4)

[I saw a beast rising out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads; and on its horns were ten diadems, and on its heads were blasphemous names.]

[The beast that I saw was like a leopard, its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And the dragon gave it his power and his throne and great authority.]

[One of its heads seemed to have received a death blow, but its mortal wound had been healed. In amazement the whole earth followed the beast.]

[They worshipped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshipped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?"]

[Book of Revelation, 13.1-4]

///

The power of the Beast was immediately clear to everyone when it swept away the earth where Orleans was, erasing all life on its way and rewriting the geography of the territory. As described in the Holy Scriptures, its manifestation meant the end of everything.

Jeanne's Noble Phantasm had protected Yuto, Ritsuka and Jeanne Alter while the other servants had passed into spiritual forms.

Now, retreated into a cave several miles from where it was, everyone was watching the beast remain motionless.

"Can someone tell what the hell happened?" Mordred frowned.

She was fighting Lancelot and winning when she suddenly saw Orleans blow up and The Beast from the Sea emerge. Then, the Hell rose. Lancelot, because of his Mad Enchantment, was overwhelmed and killed by the wave of magical power released by the beast.

"Why the hell did you even save this bitch?!" Mordred pointed to Jeanne Alter.

"Mordred, calm down," Yuto sighed. "What happened was that Lev Lainur appeared out of nowhere and summoned that monster through the power of the Holy Grail."

"Lev? Was he here?" Mashu jumped.

"Yeah." Yuto turned to Rider Yuto. "He said he was forced to intervene because he exterminated the enemy army."

Rider Yuto grunted. They were making a bigger story than it was.

"However, who is that guy?" Rider Yuto asked.

Mashu began to tell him about Lev and what he had done to Chaldea and in Fuyuki. Although Rider Yuto despised him, he could certainly not say that such actions were unknown to him. He had acted in this way too.

"Thanks, but I wanted to know if that mongrel is a human?" Rider Yuto pointed out. "I got goose pimples when I looked at the nefarious aura he had. And for some reason, his smell was that of a leopard."

He saw people who could use a type of magic called Take Over. In that case, they also changed their smell to resemble that of the animal, demon or beast.

And then, Rider Yuto had met several demonic beings and not even E.N.D., the strongest demon created by the Dark Mage Zeref, was comparable to Lev. Of the enemies he faced during his life, only Acnologia, for his ability to devour magic, could be considered superior to Lev.

"However, the fact that it stopped moving worries me," Arthur said. "Probably Lev wants to control it or that beast is not at the top for some reason."

"Or maybe it is making fun of us," EMIYA sarcastically said.

However, whatever the reason, everyone agreed that it would not wait much longer before unleashing its immense power again. And then not only France but the whole world would be torn to pieces.