Chapter 17: S.P.Q.R. (Prologue)

This singularity was strange, to say the least. They had found themselves disrupting the course of the Fifth Holy Grail War to prevent the creation of a new Point F, then it had turned into a personal matter when they learned that the cause was Morgan.

But now it was over and it was time for farewells.

"Hmm... they are here," Mashu pointed to the gate of the Emiya residence and saw Yuto, Arthur, and Mordred being accompanied by Illya and Berserker. "Um... What happened?" He noticed that Yuto was slightly ill, his clothes were torn in several places and stained with blood and dirt.

"I had a little fight with Archer," Yuto answered casually before observing Morgan. "You made it, huh?"

"It looks like a box bag," Mordred commented mockingly. "Can I punch her?"

"If you wish," Yuto replied, nonchalantly.

Morgan was hanging upside down, tied up with Rider's Enkidu (fake) so she couldn't escape. Her body was bruised and beaten.

"Rider proposed that you choose what to do with her," Caster Cù affirmed.

Yuto nodded. "Thanks."

Approaching Morgan and observing with a stoic expression, Yuto retrieved Kiritsugu's Thompson from his pocket dimension and pointed it at Morgan's head.

"Go on. Shoot me." Morgan challenged boldly. "I know the infamy of Emiya Kiritsugu so I know that bullet can kill me or at least ruin my life forever."

Although she had been defeated, captured and humiliated by hanging upside-down, Morgan was still a proud woman and she would not give her sister's son the satisfaction of seeing her beg to spare her life.

"You know, I admit you're right," Yuto admitted. "I am a demi-servant and my soul is a world of swords, yet a sword is not good or bad. That depends on who and how it is used."

Yuto lowered the gun and turned to the others.

"Do you spare me?! After what I've done, do you want to have mercy on ME?!" Morgan felt humiliated. "When I am free, I will carry on what I have planned. I will summon Gilgamesh and kill them. I'll make you sink so low that that sword won't-"

Morgan was silenced when Yuto dropped the fragments of Caliburn.

"You can do it, but nothing will change me," Yuto replied calmly. "That person will be different from me. After all, the proof of my words is in front of you."

Morgan bit her lip, almost cracking it. From the memories she had received from Future Morgan, Yuto was a person who longed to kill her.

"If Mordred or Arthur wish to kill you, they can," Yuto added. "But I will not stain my hands with your blood. "

Now he did not want to take revenge on Morgan because killing her would not bring back his parents or change what had happened because he existed in his timeline. Besides, he was sure Morgan would bite harder if her life was spared by him.

"After all the mess she made, you spared her," Mordred said, patting Yuto on the shoulder.

"I only have one bullet and it already has a name engraved on it that's not hers." a slight smile spread across Yuto's lips. "Hmm... who is he and why is the dragon witch there?" he asked, observing Alter and Jeanne Alter in the background.

"He was Morgan's ally, but he betrayed her when he saw you weren't there," Ritsuka told him that Rider Yuto and his daughter had fought them and that they had won. "Or rather, Rider won while Martha got a tie because... well..."

Martha decided that it was better to show her father's counterpart what they had done and led Yuto up the hill. Yuto, Mordred and Arthur stared speechlessly.